Author Topic: Navy offering big bucks to keep aviation officers in uniform  (Read 116 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Navy offering big bucks to keep aviation officers in uniform
By Diana Stancy
 May 10, 2024, 05:02 AM

More than $200,000 is available to officers serving as aviation department heads this year — provided they agree to staying in uniform for up to seven more years.

Aviators selected for lieutenant commander are eligible for the bonuses, and must undergo consideration for department head during the Aviation Department Head Screen Board that is set to convene this spring.

Aviators who agree to an early commitment — which means submitting a contract prior to the publishing of Aviation Department Head Screen Board results — receive the largest bonuses of up to $280,000, according to a new naval administrative message, or NAVADMIN.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-navy/2024/05/10/navy-offering-big-bucks-to-keep-aviation-officers-in-uniform/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
Re: Navy offering big bucks to keep aviation officers in uniform
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2024, 04:50:43 pm »
Throwing money at the aviators won't fix the underlying problems.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus