Author Topic: The towns that want to join in the border war: Six Sheriff's Departments sue their Democrat-run stat  (Read 88 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The towns that want to join in the border war: Six Sheriff's Departments sue their Democrat-run state for stopping them from working with ICE to stop the influx

Six counties believe Colorado's immigration laws are 'unconstitutional'

By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 16:13 EDT, 11 May 2024 | UPDATED: 16:13 EDT, 11 May 2024

Six Colorado counties are suing the state in an attempt to force the Democratic Governor to allow cops to work with Immigration and Customs Enforcement.

Officials in Elbert, Garfield, Mesa, and Rio Blanco counties have joined a suit originally filed by Douglas and El Paso counties that challenges two Colorado immigration laws, which they claim have stemmed their ability to effectively confront the flood of migrants in their state.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13395733/Colorado-sanctuary-city-Denver-illegal-migrants-sheriffs-Jared-Polis.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson