Author Topic: MIGRANT CRIME ROUND-UP: Pedophiles and Baby Killers.  (Read 84 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
MIGRANT CRIME ROUND-UP: Pedophiles and Baby Killers.
« on: May 12, 2024, 02:09:21 pm »
MIGRANT CRIME ROUND-UP: Pedophiles and Baby Killers.

Donald Trump describes migrant crime as a “new category of crime” that is “going to be worse than any other form of crime.” A National Pulse review of the past week finds illegal aliens have indeed been involved in the worst offenses on the books multiple times.

BABY BEATEN TO DEATH.
Twenty-six-year-old Melvin Jesus Aquino Enriquez has been arrested in Montgomery County, Texas, accused of inflicting a brutal month on a three-month-old baby. The infant was admitted to hospital but later died.

As of the time of publication, the authorities have released little information on Enriquez. His nationality and manner of entry have not been disclosed, and nor has his connection, if any, to the murdered child. He faces separate charges for strangling the baby’s mother, however.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/05/11/migrant-crime-round-up-pedophiles-and-baby-killers/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson