Author Topic: Polish farmers march against ‘green poison’ EU climate change rules – Signs: ‘Down with the Green D  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Polish farmers march against ‘green poison’ EU climate change rules – Signs:  ‘Down with the Green Deal, Down with the European Union’
By Marc Morano
May 11, 2024
6:16 pm

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/polish-farmers-march-against-green-poison-eu-climate-change-rules-2024-05-10/

By Kuba Stezycki

WARSAW, May 10 (Reuters) – Thousands of protesters marched through the streets of the Polish capital Warsaw on Friday to show their opposition to European Union environmental regulations that farmers say are driving them out of business.

Farmers were joined by representatives of other branches of the Solidarity trade union, which organised the protest, such as miners and workers from the automotive sector.
Farmers in Poland and elsewhere in the bloc have been protesting in recent months, opens new tab against cheap food imports from Ukraine and restrictions placed on them by the EU’s Green Deal to tackle climate change.

In a sea of red and white Polish flags and Solidarity banners, the protesters, many wearing yellow high-visibility vests, brandished placards with slogans like “Down with the Green Deal, Down with the European Union” and “Green Poison”.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/05/11/polish-farmers-march-against-green-poison-eu-climate-change-rulesand-signs-down-with-the-green-deal-down-with-the-european-union/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Polish ship yard workers started the static that eventually resulted in the lightning bolts that took down communism in the Soviet Union and Warsaw Pact countries.

Could that lightning strike again and bring down the greenunists...?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
I think if I had to pick a country in Europe I liked best it would be Poland.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....