Author Topic: NOAA’s Latest Temperature Climate Data Establishes There is NO CLIMATE EMERGENCY  (Read 79 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NOAA’s Latest Temperature Climate Data Establishes There is NO CLIMATE EMERGENCY

Guest essay by Larry Hamlin

NOAA has updated its Contiguous U.S. National Temperature Index Temperature Anomaly data and its National, Statewide, County and City Time Series temperature data (as well as other climate data parameters) through the April 2024 period.

NOAA’s National Time Series USCRN maximum temperature anomaly dataset for the Contiguous U.S. is shown below with the data updated through April 2024.

This NOAA data clearly establishes that there is no upward trending anomaly signature for the Contiguous U.S. monthly maximum temperature anomalies for the period commencing in January 2005 through April 2024.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2024/05/11/noaas-latest-temperature-climate-data-establishes-there-is-no-climate-emergency/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson