Author Topic: Data From Nonexistent Temperature Stations Undergird Trillion-Dollar Climate Policies  (Read 338 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Data From Nonexistent Temperature Stations Undergird Trillion-Dollar Climate Policies
by Katie Spence  16 hours ago in News Reading Time: 4 mins read

weather station temperature

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) predicts July, August, and September will be hotter than usual. And for those who view warmer temperatures as problematic, that’s a significant cause for concern. [emphasis, links added]

“Earth’s issuing a distress call,” said United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres on March 19. “The latest State of the Global Climate report shows a planet on the brink.

“Fossil fuel pollution is sending climate chaos off the charts. Sirens are blaring across all major indicators: Last year saw record heat, record sea levels, and record ocean surface temperatures. … Some records aren’t just chart-topping, they’re chart-busting.”

President Joe Biden called the climate “an existential threat” in his 2023 State of the Union address. “Let’s face reality. The climate crisis doesn’t care if you’re in a red or a blue state.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/data-from-nonexistent-temperature-stations-undergird-trillion-dollar-climate-policies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Data From Nonexistent Temperature Stations Undergird Trillion-Dollar Climate Policies"

"Data" from "nonexistant" sources.
Is that just another way of saying, "made up out of thin air"???

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
"Data" from "nonexistant" sources.
Is that just another way of saying, "made up out of thin air"???

I believe that to be the case. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson