Author Topic: Watch: John Kerry claims ‘greed’ is the biggest hurdle to fighting climate change – ‘Put it down to  (Read 441 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: John Kerry claims ‘greed’ is the biggest hurdle to fighting climate change – ‘Put it down to greed. G-R-E-E-D. Greed’

"Greed" is the biggest hurdle people don't wanna transition says US Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry on the third and final day of the Bloomberg #NewEconomyForum in Singapore https://trib.al/kybLwli

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/04/10/watch-john-kerry-claims-greed-is-the-biggest-hurdle-to-fighting-climate-change-put-it-down-to-greed-g-r-e-e-d-greed/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Some false thinking people might assume its greedy on his part to demand to fly on private, gas guzzling jets to do his "very important" work. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
OH !!!
The irony... !!!

Offline mountaineer

Is it "greed" that fills his pockets (and AlGore's)?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The oldest scam on Earth. You are GREEDY ... but I am willing to bear that burden for you, because I am Saintly.
Stop being greedy ... and give me all your money. You will be 'set free' while I am condemned to wallow in your wealth.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.