Author Topic: Climate: Two Reports That Will Be Ignored  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate: Two Reports That Will Be Ignored
« on: April 07, 2024, 11:59:27 am »
Climate: Two Reports That Will Be Ignored

Ole Humlum.

By Ian Plimer (Australia).

The Global Warming Policy Foundation has just published The State of the Climate 2023 by Ole Humlum. It is a compilation of measurements and does not rely on numerical models. So, dear reader, I drank a few glasses of good red wine while reading the 70 pages to save you the trouble and avoid having to worry about boiling the earth.

It's a more comprehensive report than NOAA's State of the Climate Report because NOAA's politicized report ignores atmospheric temperature trends. Jennifer Marohasy and others have clearly established that the land temperature readings are manipulated and therefore unreliable. Humlum uses the much more reliable University of Alabama at Huntsville and Remote Sensing Systems, which derive atmospheric trends from 3D measurements of the atmosphere via satellite temperatures. Compared to NOAA, Humlum's report shows the vast number of natural variations and trends in troposphere temperature, ocean temperature, the Southern Oscillation Index, the Pacific Decadal Oscillation, the Atlantic Multidecadal Oscillation, sea level, sea ice, snow cover, and storm and hurricane energy. . These variations are normally ignored by climate science catastrophists.

Here are a few salient points:

a) The measured global average temperature change over the past 40 years is about 0.18 degrees Celsius per decade. This doesn't sound like a scary climate crisis to me. Humlum notes that some of the temperature rise is reportedly due to "administrative changes"! Life can easily adapt to a change of 0.18 degrees Celsius per decade.

https://www.climategate.nl/2024/03/klimaat-twee-rapporten-waarover-men-nergens-anders-kan-lezen/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson