Author Topic: Analysis: Even The IPCC’s Latest Report Doesn’t Support Climate Activists’ Lies  (Read 157 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Analysis: Even The IPCC’s Latest Report Doesn’t Support Climate Activists’ Lies
by Tom Harris  Apr 5, 2024 

Climate campaigners and their political and media allies often tell us that their frightening forecasts are backed up by the best available science.

In particular, they point to the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) reports that they tell us are the gold standard of climate science research. If the IPCC said it, it must be true, they proclaim! [emphasis, links added]

The late Dr. Jay Lehr and I have often written about the serious flaws in the IPCC reports. Indeed, much of the IPCC science is wrong, leading many participating scientists to resign from the body.

As documented in the Climate Change Reconsidered series of reports of the Nongovernmental International Panel on Climate Change (the most recent of which is here), there are thousands of scientists across the world publishing in leading peer-reviewed journals who show that much of what the IPCC concludes is incorrect.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/analysis-even-the-ipccs-latest-report-doesnt-support-climate-activists-lies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson