Author Topic: Evidence Shows That Geological Features Play Major Role In Recent Ocean Heat Uptake  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Evidence Shows That Geological Features Play Major Role In Recent Ocean Heat Uptake
by James Edward Kamis, guest post  Apr 4, 2024 in News And Opinion
earth space

Many aspects of the climate change theory have been invalidated by a remarkable increase in our ocean’s temperature during the last twelve months (see here and here).

This sudden, anomalous, and inexplicable change in ocean surface temperature has left scientists who support the climate change theory baffled because it doesn’t support the conclusions of their current ocean climate models.

Inexplicably, those advocating the validity of the climate change theory have stuck to their idea that all significant changes in ocean temperature are due to increases in human activity.

Here we show that the only plausible explanation for this dramatic temperature increase in ocean temperature is massive pulses of heat emitted from ocean floor geological features (see here, here, and here).

https://climatechangedispatch.com/evidence-shows-that-geological-features-play-major-role-in-recent-ocean-heat-uptake/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson