Author Topic: AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation  (Read 185 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation
« on: April 04, 2024, 11:56:11 am »
AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation
By
Larry Bell
|
April 4th, 2024

It appears that technological developments and federal government programs that were touted to make our lives more efficient, address energy needs, and finally save the planet from the ravages of climate change aren’t working out quite as promoted.

Some of them, in fact, are making almost everything worse – a looming energy shortage that portends leaving domestic and commercial consumers literally in the dark.

Expect the use of artificial intelligence (AI) by power-hungry government agencies to centrally monitor and control more and more aspects of our daily lives with an ant farm economy while also imposing huge additional power demands.

https://www.cfact.org/2024/04/04/ai-evs-epa-and-esg-will-only-ration-energy-hinder-nation/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ai-evs-epa-and-esg-will-only-ration-energy-hinder-nation&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=ai-evs-epa-and-esg-will-only-ration-energy-hinder-nation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 09:55:59 pm »
"AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation"

More than that.
Once AI becomes "stronger", it may decide to start "rationing" humans themselves...

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 10:03:55 pm »
I'm sure a human "rationing" program is already in play ... the chemical fertilizer bans are only the start.

"AI, EVs, EPA, and ESG will only ration energy, hinder nation"

More than that.
Once AI becomes "stronger", it may decide to start "rationing" humans themselves...
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.