Author Topic: Whale of a lawsuit threatens to swallow up Biden green energy agenda  (Read 136 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Whale of a lawsuit threatens to swallow up Biden green energy agenda
The groups claim that the Virginia Offshore Wind project would threaten the North Atlantic right whale
By Fred Lucas Fox News
Published March 27, 2024 4:00am EDT

Billboards criticize Biden on immigration, energy policies as he prepares to deliver SOTU
Job Creators Network CEO Alfredo Ortiz joins 'FOX & Friends First' to discuss what message the billboards aim to send to the president as he addresses Americans with the State of the Union.

A federal lawsuit pits green energy against saving endangered whales, as three conservative groups are suing the Biden administration to stop what they say would be the largest wind energy project in the world.

The Virginia Offshore Wind project could cause significant harm to the North Atlantic right whale, according to the 61-page complaint in U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia filed by the Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow (CFACT), the Heartland Institute and the National Legal and Policy Center against federal agencies as well as Dominion Energy.

The lawsuit names the Interior Department, the Commerce Department, the Bureau of Ocean Energy Management, the National Marine Fisheries Service, top officials at those agencies and the Virginia-based energy company Dominion, which plans to start construction of the project on May 1.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/whale-lawsuit-threatens-swallow-up-biden-green-energy-agenda?fbclid=IwAR0kqNjEhMCh6Fq8JOomR2Q_5QaISeZcN6Vj9Bbr8D013Y4RZAiuTDDGPm8
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson