Author Topic: NY reparations panel members blame whites for climate change, blast Sen. Tim Scott and want to defun  (Read 555 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
NY reparations panel members blame whites for climate change, blast Sen. Tim Scott and want to defund cops
By Social Links forCarl Campanile
Published March 17, 2024, 7:49 p.m. ET
Two representatives appointed to a committee considering paying reparations claimed whites were responsible for climate change, slammed Israel and pushed to defund the police.

Ron Daniels and Lurie Daniel Favors — both appointed to New York’s commission on Reparations and Racial Justice by state Assembly Speaker Carl Heastie — made several fiery statements including Daniels slamming black US Sen. Tim Scott as “Uncle Tim,” according to a review of their public statements.

“White Folks Messed Up the Weather = Black Folks Save the Planet,” Daniels, a longtime activist who ran for president on the minor party Peace and Freedom Party in 1992, said in an Oct. 25, 2021 posting on X.

Ron Daniels, a member of New York's commission on Reparations and Racial Justice, has posted controversial statements on social media — including blaming white people for climate change.

His also went after Scott, a Republican, with his “Uncle Tim” dig.

“‘Uncle Tim,’ Scott that is, Who Picked Cotton On the Plantation, Is ‘Still On the Plantation’ = Picked to Be the ‘Black Face’ To Suppress/Black Power/Black Freedom On Behalf of White Supremacy/White Power and That’s ‘The Cotton Picking Truth’ #BewareofUncleTim,” he wrote on May 3, 2021.

Daniels is founder and president of the Institute of the Black World 21st Century and served as administrator for the National African American Reparations Commission, a leading organization in the US and global reparations movements.

https://nypost.com/2024/03/17/us-news/ny-reparations-panel-members-blame-whites-for-climate-change-blast-sen-tim-scott-and-want-to-defund-cops/
« Last Edit: March 18, 2024, 10:27:16 am by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
I guess the big 'ole White Boogeyman shtick still sells... *****rollingeyes*****
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline LMAO

This is why NY is in the position it’s in
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This white guy is taking his reparations contributions and heading home ... to use a propane grill to flame broil (real meat) hamburgers, sausage, and chicken drumsticks.

Bring it on, Global Climate Change.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright