Author Topic: Trump triggered: Biden’s new plan is to set Donald off  (Read 249 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump triggered: Biden’s new plan is to set Donald off
« on: March 05, 2024, 05:43:35 pm »
Trump triggered: Biden’s new plan is to set Donald off
By
Jack Birle
March 5, 2024 9:49 am

President Joe Biden‘s campaign is reportedly looking to try a new approach with former President Donald Trump.

Biden is reportedly planning to goad Trump into going “haywire in public,” according to a report from Axios. The president is facing a rematch with his 2020 opponent, but unlike four years ago, he is behind Trump in polls nationwide and in key swing states. Biden’s team seems to think that taunting Trump directly will be a way to reverse some of those polling trends.

While Biden had attempted to tout “Bidenomics” and his accomplishments during his three years in office as part of his main campaign pitch, the reported push for an aggressive strategy against his likely opponent has been seen in several speeches from the president.

Biden has regularly bashed Trump as a “loser” and touted how he is the only one who has beaten him, as primary opponents have failed to prevent Trump from likely securing the GOP nomination this year.

He showcased that aggressive push in an interview with the New Yorker on Monday, in which he predicted that Trump would not accept the result of the presidential election in November if he does not win.

“Losers who are losers are never graceful,” Biden said. “I just think that he’ll do anything to try to win. If — and when — I win, I think he’ll contest it. No matter what the result is.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2902757/trump-triggered-bidens-new-plan-set-donald-off/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Trump triggered: Biden’s new plan is to set Donald off
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2024, 05:45:29 pm »
Both men are easily triggered and hostile to any pushback
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2024, 06:11:36 pm »
Both men are easily triggered and hostile to any pushback

And one is a commie bastard who will do anything for money and power.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2024, 06:21:14 pm »
Jell-O cup fight in the old age home!
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.