Author Topic: Joe Biden Complains Media Protect Donald Trump: ‘You’ve All Become Numbed’  (Read 633 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Complains Media Protect Donald Trump: ‘You’ve All Become Numbed’

Wendell Husebø 4 Mar 2024

President Joe Biden faulted the establishment media on Monday, claiming they do not accurately report on former President Donald Trump.

Polling shows media bias favors the Democrats. It also shows 58 percent of Democrats trust the establishment media, while only 11 percent of Republicans do, along with 29 percent of independents.

In an interview with the New Yorker, Biden claimed Trump is a serious threat to democracy and alleged the media fails to take full account of Trump.

“It’s like you’ve all become numbed by it,” he told the reporter for the New Yorker.

“How can we, as a democracy, elect anyone President who says violence is appropriate?” Biden questioned about Trump’s America First agenda.

Biden also claimed he does not believe that Trump would concede if he were to win reelection. “Losers who are losers are never graceful,” he alleged. “I just think that he’ll do anything to try to win. If—and when—I win, I think he’ll contest it. No matter what the result is.”

Biden’s claims were followed by White House adviser Mike Donilon detailing a strategy to make democracy Biden’s top 2024 issue. Democracy, however, is not a top three issue for voters, polling shows.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/03/04/joe-biden-complains-media-protect-donald-trump-youve-all-become-numbed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

His brain really is that far gone
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

“How can we, as a democracy, elect anyone President who says violence is appropriate?” Biden questioned
Yeah, that's what he said, Joe. Have another pudding cup.  *****rollingeyes*****
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Maybe the issue is not with the messengers, but with the message?

Joe Biden's message "I'm not Donald Trump.  Do you have a spare room for an illegal migrant in need of housing?  Is okay if we take away your family's services so we can give them to illegal aliens?  BTW, your toaster is now illegal."
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Maybe the issue is not with the messengers, but with the message?

Joe Biden's message "I'm not Donald Trump.  Do you have a spare room for an illegal migrant in need of housing?  Is okay if we take away your family's services so we can give them to illegal aliens?  BTW, your toaster is now illegal."

FJB!!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Yeah, that's what he said, Joe. Have another pudding cup.  *****rollingeyes*****
Jill says, Not till he eats his meat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Jill says, Not till he eats his meat.

Well, same goes to Dr. Jill --FJB as well.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
What is worse than Trump's rhetorical excesses? Joe Biden (Obama) weaponizing the entire federal apparatus, including the Justice Department and intelligence agencies, to propagate one-party rule, persecuting political enemies and subverting our democratic republic. In my mind, this is worse than the border mismanagement. It is precisely the kind of thing our constitution was designed to prevent, and the American people must not allow it to stand.

Unfortunately, the only mechanism we have to send a message to these elite tyrants is to elect Trump. I only hope he gets it right this time.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What is worse than Trump's rhetorical excesses? Joe Biden (Obama) weaponizing the entire federal apparatus, including the Justice Department and intelligence agencies, to propagate one-party rule, persecuting political enemies and subverting our democratic republic. In my mind, this is worse than the border mismanagement. It is precisely the kind of thing our constitution was designed to prevent, and the American people must not allow it to stand.

Unfortunately, the only mechanism we have to send a message to these elite tyrants is to elect Trump. I only hope he gets it right this time.

:yowsa:  :amen: Spot on Victor!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

The only way to send a message to the liberals on the left is to elect a liberal from the right... Yeah, that's the ticket!  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
We have seen where politicians lie, but I don't think I've seen one do it 100% non-stop.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
The only way to send a message to the liberals on the left is to elect a liberal from the right... Yeah, that's the ticket!  *****rollingeyes*****

Only thing to consider is that the liberals on the left are terrified of him getting in again -- that in itself speaks volumes.  IF he's so liberal why are they terrified??  Other than he wants retribution -- if he gets in I would bet that there will be some DEMS dropping out.

We'll see how the country votes on Super Tuesday; or rather how the election goes.  If it goes Trump, things will likely get very interesting - we'll see what the leftists do next.

As for Joe complaining - my suggestion to him is to eat more ice cream.  :whistle:

Offline roamer_1

Only thing to consider is that the liberals on the left are terrified of him getting in again -- that in itself speaks volumes. 

I don't think it's true. I think that's all for the 'big show'.
Liberalism advanced by leaps and bounds under Tump.
The big show is good for business.

IF he's so liberal why are they terrified??  Other than he wants retribution -- if he gets in I would bet that there will be some DEMS dropping out.

There won't be any real retribution.

We'll see how the country votes on Super Tuesday; or rather how the election goes.  If it goes Trump, things will likely get very interesting - we'll see what the leftists do next.

How it's going to go is already obvious. The Right has the bit in their teeth, believing all the bullshit. It has always been predicted that the primary would go to Tump... And here we are.

What's interesting is what will happen if he wins... at the expense of the house and senate - He's carving out RNC money to pay for his court cases - Taking away money from downstream campaigns - The House and Senate are in the balance.

And if he wins, with a Democrat house ready to impeach, and a Democrat Senate ready to convict, they'll have a whole lot of weight to put on him to get their way... Or get rid of him, providing he selects a palatable VP...

That's the big play now, though folks ain't looking that far...

As for Joe complaining - my suggestion to him is to eat more ice cream.  :whistle:

Yeah.