Author Topic: Untested projects to block sunlight from reaching surface of the Earth touted by depopulation propon  (Read 528 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Untested projects to block sunlight from reaching surface of the Earth touted by depopulation proponent Bill Gates
02/26/2024 / By Cassie B.

The idea to partially block the sun in order to save the planet from “climate change” that has been embraced by Bill Gates might sound completely unhinged – yet he has apparently found scientists who are willing to do exactly that.

Experimental geoengineering, something that has been pushed by both Gates and globalist George Soros, entails pumping artificial white clouds into the atmosphere with the aim of reflecting sunlight away from the surface of the earth, which they believe will reduce the planet’s temperature and help stem the “global warming” that they insist is so bad for us.

Although a project Gates supported at Harvard University that entailed using balloons to deploy aerosols was closed in response to public pushback, the Wall Street Journal reports that other groups of scientists are currently working on furthering this cause.

https://www.pollution.news/2024-02-26-projects-block-sunlight-depopulation-bill-gates.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mountaineer

More climate idiocy from Bill Gates:
Bill Gates, speaking at the World Economic Forum: In order for Net Zero to succeed, aggressive carbon taxes need to be imposed on first world countries, in order to create an artificial demand for "clean products", so that lower income countries can benefit from lower costs.

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1763912690789953585
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
More climate idiocy from Bill Gates:
Bill Gates, speaking at the World Economic Forum: In order for Net Zero to succeed, aggressive carbon taxes need to be imposed on first world countries, in order to create an artificial demand for "clean products", so that lower income countries can benefit from lower costs.

https://twitter.com/wideawake_media/status/1763912690789953585
That mf'er is certifiable. **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis