Author Topic: Young voters 18-34 moving to Trump over Biden: Axios poll  (Read 441 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Young voters 18-34 moving to Trump over Biden: Axios poll
« on: February 28, 2024, 05:44:17 pm »

AMERICAN NEWS Feb 27, 2024
While the contest remains tight, a slight majority of Americans still 18-34 prefer Biden.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Feb 27, 2024
2 Minute Read

A poll recently conducted by Axios and Generation Lab has revealed that the gap between Joe Biden and Donald Trump among young voters is closing, with the former president gaining ground on his successor.

While the contest remains tight, a slight majority of Americans 18-34 prefer Biden.

According to the poll, 52 percent of respondents said they would vote for the current president if the election were held today, compared to 48 percent for his predecessor.

When only those who said they were definitely going to vote in November were asked, however, Biden's support rose to 59 percent.

https://thepostmillennial.com/young-voters-18-34-moving-to-trump-over-biden-axios-poll
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online LMAO

Re: Young voters 18-34 moving to Trump over Biden: Axios poll
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2024, 06:36:29 pm »
Watch Biden try act young and hip and change his name to Joey
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2024, 06:50:10 pm »
Axios.  Now there is a bastion of conservative groupthink! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2024, 07:15:41 pm »
A recent poll of imaginary voters shows Biden with an advantage of 100% to 0% over Trump.
The Republic is lost.

Offline scottfreitas

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 10:32:28 pm »

AMERICAN NEWS Feb 27, 2024
While the contest remains tight, a slight majority of Americans still 18-34 prefer Biden.

Jarryd Jaeger
Vancouver, BC
Feb 27, 2024
2 Minute Read

A poll recently conducted by Axios and Generation Lab has revealed that the gap between Joe Biden and Donald Trump among young voters is closing, with the former president gaining ground on his successor.

While the contest remains tight, a slight majority of Americans 18-34 prefer Biden.

According to the poll, 52 percent of respondents said they would vote for the current president if the election were held today, compared to 48 percent for his predecessor.

When only those who said they were definitely going to vote in November were asked, however, Biden's support rose to 59 percent.

https://thepostmillennial.com/young-voters-18-34-moving-to-trump-over-biden-axios-poll

The final line is depressing.

NO ONE screws over young people more than the Demoncrat Party. It's part of their party platform, really. "Do everything you can to make the future as filled with poverty, misery, and other sufferings as you possibly can."

Who else goes after young people's lives and futures more than Demoncrats? Demoncrats ruin their schools and educations, cloud their minds with garbage and confusion, and fill kids' lives with every worst type of authority figure imaginable: every pervert, every moron, everyone who ascribes to failed ideas; every selfish, self-absorbed, narcissistic, nihilistic, fatalistic, pessimistic (etc etc) moron imaginable is presented to youths as their teachers, professors, counselors, principles, administrators, etc

And so of course who do kids turn to, to be their political leaders?

The very same types of people.... endlessly....ever since the 1960s--since JFK and the Warren Court de-Christianized our schools, which of course lead to the same results later all throughout our culture.

Abe Lincoln (paraphrased): "The classrooms  of today becomes the government of tomorrow."

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2024, 11:25:36 pm »
If there's any basis to this poll, "the shift" is encouraging.

Granted, Mr. Trump shows 48% against 52% for ol' white joe.

But still, that's not bad.
Not bad at all.