Author Topic: Global warming data grossly exaggerated in most climate models, research finds  (Read 606 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Global warming data grossly exaggerated in most climate models, research finds
02/27/2024 // Ethan Huff // 260 Views

They say the science is "settled" on climate change, but is this actually true? New research from The Heritage Foundation provides compelling evidence to suggest that most climate models and associated data depict grossly exaggerated scenarios that have almost no chance of ever coming to fruition, no matter the scare tactics used to push them.

Over the past 50 years, there has been a tiny bit of warming, you might say, as the climate is always changing. Weather is always in flux, ebbing and flowing upwards and downwards with the changing seasons. With that in mind, climate data as it currently exists is hardly alarming when looking at it honestly without the usual climate paranoia.

The Heritage Foundation produced data in a commentary showing that actual temperatures over the years are much lower than the climate models suggest. And yet, we are constantly being told that the planet and oceans are on the verge of "melting" and "boiling" based on nothing more than unfounded fear and paranoia.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-02-27-global-warming-data-exaggerated-climate-models-research.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline LMAO

Climate changes no longer about science, but about an agenda. The ends justify the means to push that agenda.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 03:22:00 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Science is never settled, but liars want you to believe that it is.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Global warming data grossly exaggerated in most climate models..."

The man behind the models: