Author Topic: Porter overtakes Garvey for second place in California Senate contest one week before primary: Poll  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Porter overtakes Garvey for second place in California Senate contest one week before primary: Poll
By
Eden Villalovas
February 27, 2024 12:55 pm

A week out from the primary, former baseball star and only Republican contender Steve Garvey is holding third place in California’s Senate race, narrowly trailing a prominent House Democrat.

A Public Policy Institute of California poll released Friday found Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) at 19%, while 18% favor Garvey. Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) has a clear advantage in California’s Senate race, coming in at 24%, while Rep. Barbara Lee (D-CA) is far behind the top three contenders, at 10%.

Garvey’s support has increased by 8 percentage points since December, while support for Schiff has risen by 4 percentage points and Porter’s by 3 percentage points. Garvey jumped into the race to fill the seat held by the late Sen. Dianne Feinstein much later than his Democratic opponents but has since surged in statewide polling. In the Democratic stronghold of California, 49% of Republicans would vote for Garvey, Schiff and Porter sharing 19% of independents’ support, with 15% for Garvey.

Garvey’s campaign team noted the poll was conducted from Feb. 6 to 13, before the final two primary debates and a majority of the spending.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2889624/porter-overtakes-garvey-second-place-california-senate-contest-one-week-before-primary-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
CA is a lost cause, when even the only really conserative candidate in the field  finishes 3rd.

My suggestion to anyone still there?  Get out ASAP, before Newsome starts into confiscation mode.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Katie Porter, Democrat Congresswoman, argues that pedophilia is a gender identity, not a crime.   

A vote for Democrats is a vote for pedophilia.

https://twitter.com/William_E_Wolfe/status/1762527738420732327
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Democrat Rep. Katie Porter on the murder of 22-year-old Laken Riley by an illegal immigrant: “The important thing to focus on is any one instance shouldn’t shape our overall immigration policy”

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1762294350413766821
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org