Author Topic: Biden: Senate Bill Will ‘Allow’ Me ‘Control the Border,’ if I’m Re-Elected, I’ll Pass Bill I Didn’t  (Read 155 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden: Senate Bill Will ‘Allow’ Me ‘Control the Border,’ if I’m Re-Elected, I’ll Pass Bill I Didn’t with 2 Years of Dem Congress

IAN HANCHETT27 Feb 202484
2:46
During an interview aired on Monday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Late Night,” President Joe Biden stated that the Senate border bill “would allow us to control the border” and if he’s re-elected it will be taken up in the House and be passed, which Democrats didn’t do when they had control of both chambers and the White House from 2021 to 2023.

After host Seth Meyers said, “You even got an immigration bill that passed in the Senate, but never got taken up in the House,” Biden declared, “It will be.”

Meyers then asked, “What do you — would you want to do, what’s your 2024 agenda? Because I feel like we live in such crazy times that that is one of the things I feel we hear less about.”

Biden answered, “Look, the 202[4] agenda is to finish the job. For example, we’re now in a position where we have the strongest economy of any major nation in the world, number one. We’ve got a way to go yet. Inflation is down, 880,000 manufacturing jobs, we have 14 million new jobs, the unemployment rate is the lowest it’s been for the longest time, we’re building wealth for people. But really, we have to do more. The first thing I have to do is stop it from being turned around.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/02/27/biden-senate-bill-will-allow-me-control-the-border-if-im-re-elected-ill-pass-bill-i-didnt-with-2-years-of-dem-congress/
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 04:17:24 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
For Biden to make some of the claims and boasts in this article, his brain must be much more deteriorated than it seems. OMGGGGGGG
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson