Author Topic: Michigan Primary  (Read 1818 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michigan Primary
« on: February 27, 2024, 01:23:21 pm »
Results expected around 8:00 PM CST
55 Michigan delegates available · Delegates awarded in a hybrid majority method

Can Democrats vote in the Michigan Republican primary?

Democrats who want to vote in the Republican primary will need to choose the Republican ballot.

On the Republican side, a number of candidates are on the ballot, but only former President Donald Trump and former ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley are still in the race. Voters will also have the option to choose "uncommitted."

Can Republicans vote in the Michigan Democratic primary?

As noted above, Republicans who want to cast a ballot in the Democratic primary can select the ballot listing Democratic candidates instead of the Republican candidates.

The Democratic ballot lists President Biden, Minnesota Rep. Dean Phillips and self-help author Marianne Williamson, who ended her campaign earlier this month. "Uncommitted" will also be an option on the Democratic ballot.

Local organizers have been urging Michigan voters to select "uncommitted" on the Democratic primary ballot as a way to register an objection to the Biden administration's support for Israel in its war with Hamas in Gaza. Many Arab American activists in the state have also signaled they might not vote at all in the November general election, which could harm Mr. Biden's electoral chances in a critical battleground he won by a slim margin in 2020.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Michigan Primary
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 03:54:18 pm »
What's on the Michigan ballot for the 2024 primary? Here's what's being voted on today.

By Kaia Hubbard
Updated on: February 27, 2024 / 9:21 AM EST / CBS News

Michiganders of both parties are heading to the polls to cast their ballots in the state's 2024 presidential primary Tuesday. The list of who's still competing in the Democratic and Republican primaries is a small one; take a look a sample ballot below and find out what choices Michigan voters will have.

Though Michigan marks one of the earliest primaries in the presidential nominating schedule and comes earlier than it has in the past few primary cycles, after a change to state law last year, the list of those seeking the nomination in both parties has quickly dwindled.

Here's what to know about who's on the ballot in Michigan as voters make their way to the polls.

Who is on the ballot for the Michigan primary?

More:  https://www.cbsnews.com/news/michigan-primary-ballot-2024/
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 04:26:22 pm »
Surprised there wasn't more polling.  I guess because there was really no doubt that Trump was going to win.  Just by how much.

The only recent one I found was ne who has Trump up by 52.  Considering MI allows dim crossover, I am going to throw a dart and say the margin of victory is only going to be 30-35. 
« Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 04:30:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 04:30:26 pm »
 :bkmk:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 04:34:29 pm »
Surprised there wasn't more polling.  I guess because there was really no doubt that Trump was going to win.  Just by how much.

The only recent one I found was ne who has Trump up by 52.  Considering MI allows dim crossover, I am going to throw a dart and say the margin of victory is only going to be 30-35.

The Dems have only two candidates, Phillips and Biteme.  I expect most Dems will crossover vote for Haley, and the heavily Moslem Districts around Deetroit will vote Phillips or that loopy gal who suspended her candidacy recently.  Williams.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 05:08:17 pm »
Michigan GOP is having a primary today, and two feuding caucuses over the weekned.  What a mess.  There could be arguments at the GOP Convention as to which delegates are "legitimate" for more than one state.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2024, 05:19:50 pm »
Michigan GOP is having a primary today, and two feuding caucuses over the weekned.  What a mess.  There could be arguments at the GOP Convention as to which delegates are "legitimate" for more than one state.

There must be a State law governing the Caucuses and Primary.  I don't know what it is....
I will NOT comply.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2024, 11:37:04 pm »
Another plot line to watch tonight is that MI has an option for the dims to check "uncommited" on their POTUS primary ballot.

With a big Muzzie population, and others not happy with POTUS, if this number approaches say 15-20%,  the MSM won't be able to hide the fact around Biden's problem with electability.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2024, 12:08:51 am »
Another plot line to watch tonight is that MI has an option for the dims to check "uncommited" on their POTUS primary ballot.

With a big Muzzie population, and others not happy with POTUS, if this number approaches say 15-20%,  the MSM won't be able to hide the fact around Biden's problem with electability.

Yes, and I think this is only an option on the Dem ballots. 
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 12:10:12 am by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2024, 12:14:06 am »

???Uncommitted??? WTH?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2024, 12:28:16 am »
???Uncommitted??? WTH??

It's the same as Nevada's "None of the above" ballots.  But it does make one wonder why anybody voting that would bother going to the polls in the first place.
I will NOT comply.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2024, 12:37:13 am »
It's the same as Nevada's "None of the above" ballots.  But it does make one wonder why anybody voting that would bother going to the polls in the first place.

Yes, it doesn't make much sense.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2024, 12:55:25 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2024, 01:15:44 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2024, 01:18:30 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2024, 01:20:49 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2024, 01:24:32 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2024, 01:25:30 am »
9%

Trump 63.6

Haley  32.4
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2024, 01:27:16 am »
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2024, 01:32:14 am »
@DecisionDeskHQ
DDHQ Race Update (est. 7% in): MI President Democratic Primary

Joe Biden (D): 60,382
(79.7%)
Uncommitted: 11,618
(15.3%)
Dean Phillips (D): 1,909
(2.5%)
Marianne Williamson (D): 1,899
(2.5%)
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2024, 01:33:03 am »
Zane
@zanealb04
·
4m
All of Nikki Haley's voters are Democrats. Organized, joint Biden/Haley effort to have these voters skip the Democrat primary to vote against Trump, just to create narrative that "Trump can't unite party!" They will be voting Democrat in November. Scam! #MichiganPrimary
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2024, 01:35:13 am »
10%

Trump 64.1

Haley  31.9
Support the USO

Online libertybele

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2024, 01:36:35 am »
Zane
@zanealb04
·
4m
All of Nikki Haley's voters are Democrats. Organized, joint Biden/Haley effort to have these voters skip the Democrat primary to vote against Trump, just to create narrative that "Trump can't unite party!" They will be voting Democrat in November. Scam! #MichiganPrimary

It's been obvious from the beginning that Haley is DEM/RINO otherwise she would have dropped out since she lost her home state.  She's staying in hoping that the leftists will make it so that Trump cannot run.

Online libertybele

« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2024, 01:37:08 am »