Author Topic: Trump campaign rips draft RNC resolutions to contain him, not pay his legal bills  (Read 469 times)

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
https://nypost.com/2024/02/25/us-news/trump-campaign-rips-draft-rnc-resolutions-to-contain-him-not-pay-his-legal-bills/

Former President Donald Trump’s campaign slammed two draft resolutions making the rounds in the Republican National Committee to pump the brakes on his third straight likely cruise to the party’s presidential nomination.

The first resolution would mandate the RNC remain neutral in the nominating contest until he secures the necessary 1,215 delegates, while the second would ensure the party doesn’t foot his legal bills.

“The primary is over and it is the RNC’s sole responsibility to defeat Joe Biden and win back the White House,” senior Trump campaign adviser Chris LaCivita said in a statement.

“Efforts to delay that assist Joe Biden in the destruction of our nation. Republicans cannot stand on the sidelines and allow this to happen.”

LaCivita is Trump’s pick to become the party’s chief operating officer. Trump is also pushing for his daughter-in-law Lara Trump to serve as party co-chair, and North Carolina GOP Chair Michael Whatley to replace Ronna McDaniel as the party chair.

EXCERPT
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online LMAO

What a hot wet mess the GOP is in

Well, maybe we’ll have better luck in 2028
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online corbe

Trump's GOP could go the way of Trump Water, Vodka, Airlines, University, Taj Mahal and file Bankruptcy.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline cato potatoe

Is it the RNC or the TNC?  Haley has not conceded, and the delegates have not been amassed.  And what legitimate use will Trump have for the money?  His entire scampaign is just a means to dupe the grandmas into paying his personal expenses. 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump will slip his tentacles into any vulnerable conservative organization that's sitting on a pile of cash.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright