Author Topic: Lara Trump suggests GOP voters would support the RNC paying Trump’s legal bills  (Read 7083 times)

Offline libertybele

One was banned for trying to egg me into suicide, another disappeared after DeSantis dropped out.

Well @jmyrlefuller I for one am glad that you are here still posting.  :beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

She's right, you know.

The party has been hijacked by people so wedded to Trump worship that they'll agree to it. And those of us who don't have been marginalized and/or forced out. Just look at the primary results so far.

Of course this cult is going to support bailing out its figurehead.

This is like the trading cards and the Trump sneakers. Most folks ask themselves ,” who’s going to buy these?”

You’d be surprised
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

@deb
1: Trump did NOT create those legal bills or fines.

Neither did I

2: They are NOT bills that Trump created.

Neither did I

3:Trump is NOT spending that money.

Oh yes he is.

This ain't about Trump.

Oh yes it is.

This is about maintaining open and free elections and fighting Communist (that's right,I  didn't stutter) totalitarianism.

That would be more convincing if Tumpy wasn't a big government liberal.

@sneakypete

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Neither did I

Neither did I

Oh yes he is.

Oh yes it is. (spending the money)

Trump is asking for and spending the money because the left is so afraid of him they are trying to force him into bankruptcy.

He would NOT have those bills OR be asking for help paying them if he wasn't running for President and a SERIOUS threat to the leftist takeover of America if the left did NOT consider him a serious threat to their take-over of the entire country come the next election,and the establishment of a leftist totalitarian  state in place of the state we all grew up in.

So,you,and your "fellow traveler Class Warfare Warriors" can stand on your Class Warfare pedestal and CONTRIBUTE to  America getting destroyed by  the leftist take-over by not voting for Trump,or you can hold your breath and vote for Trump.

Cheer up.  He can only be in office for 4  years. Which,IMNSHO,is one of the few charms. He is the ONLY candidate who won't start running for re-election the same day he moves into the WH.
YOUR decision.

That would be more convincing if Tumpy wasn't a big government liberal.

Blah,blah,same stoopid shit,blah.

Class warfare is as ugly coming from the bottom as it is the top.

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 12:16:23 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline corbe

Most people that have been President, or is running for President do not suck the Party Dry for his Legal Fees @sneakypete   :shrug:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@deb

I am now lurking and NOT taking part,but I had to "speak out" here.

1: Trump did NOT create those legal bills or fines. The DNC created them in order to teach Republicans to stay in line or they would be bankrupted.

2: They are NOT bills that Trump created. They are bills the DNC created in an attempt to get him to either shut up and follow orders,or become bankrupt.

3:Trump is NOT spending that money. He is defending himself as well as defending democracy and individual freedoms from the terror of a political police state.

4: IF the DNC is allowed to get away with this,there will NOT EVER be another free election. The DNC will just nominate and crown anyone they want because to stand against them will mean PERSONAL FINANCIAL bankruptcy,and possibly  a prison sentence.

This ain't about Trump.

This is about maintaining open and free elections and fighting Communist (that's right,I  didn't stutter) totalitarianism.
This is an obvious political persecution.
So the DNC should pay the bills.
...and penalties.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
   Most people that have been President, or is running for President do not suck the Party Dry for his Legal Fees @sneakypete   :shrug:

What other former President has faced such an incredible deluge of Lawfare?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@corbe

Name ONE other Presidenial candidate that has EVER been hit with a $300 + million court fine,merely for the "Crime" of running for President and threatening the grip of the left.

You can't find it because it has never happened to any other Presidential candidate.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
...and penalties.

@Smokin Joe

BINGO!

The left should also NOT be rewarded for their "lawfare" attempt to steal an election. People in power need to go to prison for this crap. It is nothing les than an attempt to create a political revolution,leaving the left in office as the ONLY power in the US.

"Globalism",anyone?

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Trump is the GOP's version of William Jennings Bryan - a populist who managed to take temporary control over the party until he flamed out.

The same will happen with Trump.  Just a question of whether that will be in 2024, or 2028.  Whatever Bannon may think, MAGA will wither when Trump himself is done.

Just thank God that Trump IS that old.  Younger, he would be hanging around forever, as his ego is just that and his sycophants are just that religiously butt-kissing.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Well @jmyrlefuller I for one am glad that you are here still posting.  :beer:

:amen:

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Here’s the other problem with this.

We already know RNC is virtually bankrupt.

But what as usual seems to be ignored is that REPUBLICANS ALL OVER FOR NUMEROUS HOUSE AND SENATE SEATS NEED HELP.

so if The Mafia Don gets money from RNC, it is basically all its money, and again, the Congress races go ignored.  All races lost except locks.  And again, we get stuck with not just Pres, but Senate and House Dem rulers.

I really wish everyone, from us citizens to the top, would pay much more attention to Congress and local races.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

But what as usual seems to be ignored is that REPUBLICANS ALL OVER FOR NUMEROUS HOUSE AND SENATE SEATS NEED HELP.

so if The Mafia Don gets money from RNC, it is basically all its money, and again, the Congress races go ignored.  All races lost except locks.  And again, we get stuck with not just Pres, but Senate and House Dem rulers.

I really wish everyone, from us citizens to the top, would pay much more attention to Congress and local races.

Absolutely.  Having control over at least one house of Congress is essential.

Offline corbe

@corbe

Name ONE other Presidenial candidate that has EVER been hit with a $300 + million court fine,merely for the "Crime" of running for President and threatening the grip of the left.

You can't find it because it has never happened to any other Presidential candidate.

We should have KNOWN @sneakypete
    He was among the top ten people on Lawsuits filed against him (>4000) in 2015.

Old people don't generally change their MO.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

Absolutely agree!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

We should have KNOWN @sneakypete
    He was among the top ten people on Lawsuits filed against him (>4000) in 2015.

Old people don't generally change their MO.

@corbe

So what?

Does that mean we deserve another Biden Presidency?

What it REALLY means is that he has enough money that people are willing to sue in order to go after it.

Anybody can sue anything for pretty much  anything.

Or nothing at all.

Which kinda works out for suits where people are willing to pay out smaller charges than are being demanded in order to just "make it go away".

Did it EVER occur to you that a vast majority of those suits were filed by people on a "fishing expedition" who  were looking to settle out of court for far less than they were demanding in their suits?

I have always heard that "anybody can sue anybody for anything",and that does seem to be true.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@the OlLine Rebel

We iz da wurld.......

We iz da peep-pulls...

Sang hit wid me,comrades!

Offline roamer_1

Trump is asking for and spending the money because the left is so afraid of him they are trying to force him into bankruptcy.

So what @sneakypete ?
Why does that give him the right to pillage the RNC,  literally stealing the money from downstream candidates and sucking the life out of congressional and senatorial campaigns?

He would NOT have those bills OR be asking for help paying them if he wasn't running for President and a SERIOUS threat to the leftist takeover of America if the left did NOT consider him a serious threat to their take-over of the entire country come the next election,and the establishment of a leftist totalitarian  state in place of the state we all grew up in.

Even if that's true (which I do not accept) it's beside the point.
You're taking all the money out of all other races and putting all your eggs in one Tumpian basket.
How dumb is that?

Not to mention the leverage he gains over all party functions... You can bet you'll get nothing of what's left unless you kiss the damn ring.

So,you,and your "fellow traveler Class Warfare Warriors" can stand on your Class Warfare pedestal and CONTRIBUTE to  America getting destroyed by  the leftist take-over by not voting for Trump,or you can hold your breath and vote for Trump.

Ridiculous. You're babbling. There is no 'class warfare' involved. It's a figment in your mind.

Cheer up.  He can only be in office for 4  years. Which,IMNSHO,is one of the few charms. He is the ONLY candidate who won't start running for re-election the same day he moves into the WH.

Four more years we couldn't afford four years ago, neither in time nor treasure. Now it's all the worse.

YOUR decision.

My decision was made long ago. Nothing has happened to sway it one iota.

Class warfare is as ugly coming from the bottom as it is the top.

There you go again. Class warfare somehow is something to do with demanding a small government? Explain that, if you can.

Offline roamer_1

...and penalties.

That's right. But that's not what's happening.  *****rollingeyes*****

Offline roamer_1

What other former President has faced such an incredible deluge of Lawfare?

Doesn't matter. That's not the point.
The point is, why does that give him leave to gut the RNC to pay the bill?

Offline roamer_1

@corbe

It sure happened to Tom Delay... Nobody paid his damn bill.

Offline roamer_1

Exactly right. Chasing after a pied piper at the expense of both houses of congress is a ludicrous, laughable 'strategy'.

Offline roamer_1

@corbe

So what?

Does that mean we deserve another Biden Presidency?

What it REALLY means is that he has enough money that people are willing to sue in order to go after it.

Anybody can sue anything for pretty much  anything.

Or nothing at all.

Which kinda works out for suits where people are willing to pay out smaller charges than are being demanded in order to just "make it go away".

Did it EVER occur to you that a vast majority of those suits were filed by people on a "fishing expedition" who  were looking to settle out of court for far less than they were demanding in their suits?

I have always heard that "anybody can sue anybody for anything",and that does seem to be true.

You'll likely get another Bidet presidency anyway, and to top it off, now sucking the life out of congressional and senatorial races, the likely loss of both houses to boot!

What moron thought this shit up?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Methinks someone does not understand the concept of LURKING :mauslaff: :mauslaff: :mauslaff:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It sure happened to Tom Delay... Nobody paid his damn bill.

@roamer_1

Tom Delay got hit up with a $300 MILLION dollar bill because he ran for President?

In what universe did this happen?