Author Topic: Trump Takes 9-Point Lead Over Biden in New Poll  (Read 882 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Takes 9-Point Lead Over Biden in New Poll
« on: February 22, 2024, 03:37:10 pm »
Trump Takes 9-Point Lead Over Biden in New Poll

Charles Hilu   
February 21, 2024

Former president Donald Trump took a 9-point lead over President Joe Biden in a poll released Tuesday.

Respondents in the poll from HarrisX preferred Trump over Biden by a margin of 47 percent to 38 percent in a matchup between the two, with 15 percent saying they did not know. When pollsters added third-party candidates, Trump's lead shrank to 8 points, and 11 percent said they did not know.

The poll also found that 39 percent of respondents approved of the job Biden is doing in office, while 56 percent disapproved.

Researchers conducted the poll between Feb. 12 and Feb. 16. It queried 3,024 registered voters and carried a margin of error of 1.8 percent. Thirty-seven percent of those in the sample were Republicans, while 34 percent were Democrats, and 25 percent were independents.

more
https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/trump-takes-9-point-lead-over-biden-in-new-poll/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Trump Takes 9-Point Lead Over Biden in New Poll
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2024, 03:53:18 pm »
Thirty-seven percent of those in the sample were Republicans, while 34 percent were Democrats, and 25 percent were independents.

Republicans overrepresented by 12 percent, Democrats overrepresented by 9 percent, independents underrepresented by 20 percent. Pretty useless poll. I do believe Trump is ahead at this point, but not by 9 points. More like 3 or 4.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 11:19:47 pm »
Thirty-seven percent of those in the sample were Republicans, while 34 percent were Democrats, and 25 percent were independents.

Republicans overrepresented by 12 percent, Democrats overrepresented by 9 percent, independents underrepresented by 20 percent. Pretty useless poll. I do believe Trump is ahead at this point, but not by 9 points. More like 3 or 4.

RCP average has him ahead by 1.9.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 11:42:01 pm »

NONE of these for public consumption polls are worth anything. Never have been and never will be.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2024, 12:20:48 am »
Biden is more vulnerable than Biden officials want to admit or acknowledge.

The only reason Trump was President was because Hillary was his oponent.

The reason Biden is President is because Trump was his opponent.

Voters don't want Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, nor Joe Biden as President.

Trump-haters can't rely on Trump losing in court to "save democracy".

McConnell punted on Trump imeachment conviction, which would have disqualified Trump from the Presidency, in hopes the criminal justice system would do the work he was too cowardly to do.

Marrick Garland was too much of a coward to prosecute Trump for Insurrection, of which a conviction would disqualify Trump from the Presidency.

The "guard rails" failed because those in office are too cowardly to defend the United States Constituion from its greatest domestic threat - a second Trump Presidency.

Maybe our "democracy" is no longer worth saving because those holding office are not worthy of holding those offices.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 12:21:37 am by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2024, 12:50:57 am »
Biden is more vulnerable than Biden officials want to admit or acknowledge.

The only reason Trump was President was because Hillary was his oponent.

The reason Biden is President is because Trump was his opponent.

Voters don't want Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, nor Joe Biden as President.

Trump-haters can't rely on Trump losing in court to "save democracy".

McConnell punted on Trump imeachment conviction, which would have disqualified Trump from the Presidency, in hopes the criminal justice system would do the work he was too cowardly to do.

Marrick Garland was too much of a coward to prosecute Trump for Insurrection, of which a conviction would disqualify Trump from the Presidency.

The "guard rails" failed because those in office are too cowardly to defend the United States Constituion from its greatest domestic threat - a second Trump Presidency.

Maybe our "democracy" is no longer worth saving because those holding office are not worthy of holding those offices.

It's a roll of the dice; who is the greater domestic threat?  DJT or Joe? The outcome will certainly be the same with both, one will just completely push our Republic off the cliff faster than the other.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DB

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2024, 12:58:40 am »
And when Biden is replaced at the last minute things will swing wildly towards the new candidate. Both current candidates are widely disliked.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2024, 01:06:25 am »

I've seen this play before. New York, 2010.

A barrage of polls showing incumbent David Paterson—who ascended after the Eliot Spitzer prostitute scandal— in danger of losing to Carl Paladino, the Republican nominee... and the same polls showing Cuomo dominating.

A bunch of scandals weakening Paterson's reputation (though nothing rising to Spitzer's) ... coupled with some recession-era tax hikes that turned out to be political suicide. Meanwhile Cuomo kept playing coy, insisting he wasn't a candidate for the job. Then Paterson withdraws from the race and... (cue the fanfare!)... Cuomo rides in on his white ass er, horse to save the Democratic Party.

The question is, who is the one playing the part of Cuomo this time around? Newsom? (Which I find it hilariously ironic that now that Nancy Pelosi is pretty much aging out of relevance, all of the most prominent Democrats in California, which has one of the highest Hispanic populations in America, are all middle aged white men.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2024, 01:36:33 am »
NONE of these for public consumption polls are worth anything. Never have been and never will be.

I think you know my opinion on Media Polls.  888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2024, 01:45:35 am »
I think you know my opinion on Media Polls.  888high58888

Polls.

:3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2024, 02:59:59 am »
It's a roll of the dice; who is the greater domestic threat?  DJT or Joe? The outcome will certainly be the same with both, one will just completely push our Republic off the cliff faster than the other.

The racee to the bottom of the cliff continues, unabated.