Author Topic: Report: Joe Biden Seeks to Redirect Attention from ‘Poor Memory’ to Donald Trump’s ‘Crazy Sh*t’  (Read 526 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Joe Biden Seeks to Redirect Attention from ‘Poor Memory’ to Donald Trump’s ‘Crazy Sh*t’

Wendell Husebø 21 Feb 2024

President Joe Biden, 81, an “elderly man with a poor memory,” reportedly told aides he wants to redirect the media’s narrative by speaking less about his agenda and more about former President Donald Trump’s alleged “crazy shit.”

The shift in public relations suggests Biden has realized the recent news cycle about his “poor” memory damages his reelection campaign.

In turn, Biden personally directed his senior campaign staffers in recent days to speak about the so-called “orange man bad narrative,” CNN reported. Sources told the network Biden’s redirection play is an effort to point the finger at Trump and all the alleged “crazy shit” he says.

Biden tried the same strategy in 2020 by running a “back to normalcy” campaign. After three years under Biden’s leadership, it remains to be seen if voters will accept the finger-pointing strategy due to his record:

Deadly Afghanistan withdrawal
    Record high inflation
    Southern border invasion
    War in the Middle East
    Ukraine invaded

“Donald Trump is the polar opposite of everything President Biden stands for and has accomplished since he took office, and the campaign’s top priority over the next nine months will be laying out that stark choice for voters,” Ammar Moussa, the Biden campaign’s director of rapid response, told CNN.

Biden’s record — full of tripping, stumbling, and tumbling in public, along with Special Counsel Robert Hur’s report — appears to reflect in polling data.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/02/21/report-joe-biden-seeks-to-redirect-attention-from-poor-memory-to-donald-trumps-crazy-sht/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Trump, for all his flaws, never claimed he spoke to deceased leaders of European countries,  or that he took out a "bad dude" named Cornpop with a length of chain.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

lol…

What choices we have this year for President. I have heard people in my daily life question of all the people in this country, is this the best that we can do?

No. It is not the best we can do. But it’s the best we have for 2024.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

lol…

What choices we have this year for President. I have heard people in my daily life question of all the people in this country, is this the best that we can do?

No. It is not the best we can do. But it’s the best we have for 2024.

Oh, for a dark horse springing from the wings... It is quite the only hope left to us.  :0001:

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump, for all his flaws, never claimed he spoke to deceased leaders of European countries,  or that he took out a "bad dude" named Cornpop with a length of chain.

This is indeed true. I worry though about his statement on being a dictator for a day,  plans for retribution and his age.  I am really hoping that he selects a very good choice for VP.

I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Oh, for a dark horse springing from the wings... It is quite the only hope left to us.  :0001:

:0001: :0001:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

2024 Presidential Debate preview:

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy