Author Topic: Biden's colossal cash advantage  (Read 190 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's colossal cash advantage
« on: February 21, 2024, 02:19:01 pm »
Feb 20, 2024 -
Politics & Policy
Biden's colossal cash advantage

Hans Nichols,
Alex Thompson

President Biden's re-election team now has $130 million in the bank, while the Republican National Committee has little cash and Donald Trump's team is spending tens of millions on legal bills.

Why it matters: Despite Democratic angst over the president's poor polling, the Biden campaign announced Tuesday morning that it raised $42 million in January — adding to his vast fundraising advantage over Trump and the RNC.

The RNC started the year with over $8 million in cash on hand and Trump's campaign had $33 million on hand. Neither has released their fundraising totals for January.
    Biden, the DNC, and other affiliated committees continued to rake in contributions while his Republican rivals still attack each other — and Trump's legal challenges show no signs of going away.

State of play: Nikki Haley raised $16.5 million in January, including $11.7 million from grassroots supporters, according to her campaign.

Trump's political fundraising apparatus spent more than $50 million on legal costs last year.
    Trump hasn't wrapped up his party's nomination. But he is already plotting to kick out RNC leadership and install his own people — including top campaign aide Chris LaCivita, who'll also retain his campaign hat.

more
https://www.axios.com/2024/02/20/bidens-colossal-cash-advantage

Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Biden's colossal cash advantage
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2024, 02:42:28 pm »
Not only is Donald Trump going to  be overwhelmed this fall, but Republicans down ballot will  also  be impacted

This is why Biden is in no hurry to step down
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy