Author Topic: Biden Admin Gives ‘Low Income’ EV Charger Subsidies to… Martha’s Vineyard  (Read 564 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Admin Gives ‘Low Income’ EV Charger Subsidies to… Martha’s Vineyard
By Marc Morano
February 7, 2024
9:43 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/02/07/nolte-biden-admin-marthas-vineyard-eligible-for-low-income-ev-charger-subsidies/

By JOHN NOLTE

The Biden administration says parts of Martha’s Vineyard qualify for low-income electric vehicle (EV) subsidies.

“Numerous elite hangouts and locales — including Montauk and Fishers Island in New York, and parts of Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket in Massachusetts — are among the areas” that the Biden administration says qualify as “low-income” and are therefore “eligible for receipt of EV charger subsidies,” the Daily Caller reported on January 31.

The White House explained the tax subsidy this way:

This tax credit provides up to 30% off the cost of the charger to individuals and businesses in low-income communities and non-urban areas, making it more affordable to install EV charging infrastructure and increasing access to EV charging in underserved communities.

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/02/07/biden-admin-gives-low-income-ev-charger-subsidies-to-marthas-vineyard/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It looks like Biden will need to add Hollyweird to the beggar's list. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Sounds just like something Democrats would do.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Celebrities Who Live In Martha’s Vineyard
By PropertyClub Team
Nov 17th 2023

... We all hear about celebrities “summering” in this area, but who actually lives in Martha's Vineyard?   ...

Biggest Celebrities That Live in Martha's Vineyard

Barack and Michelle Obama
    Bill and Hillary Clinton
    Spike Lee
    James Lapine and Sarah Kernochan
    Cam Neely
    Jeffrey Kramer
    David Letterman
    Steven Tyler
    Diane Sawyer  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org