Author Topic: Honduran Gang Member Caught Illegally Crossing Northern Border After SIX Prior Deportations  (Read 159 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Honduran Gang Member Caught Illegally Crossing Northern Border After SIX Prior Deportations

Border Hawk
Feb 12, 2024

A Honduran gang member with a lengthy rap sheet and six prior deportations was caught illegally crossing the Canadian border into the United States this month, authorities say.

On February 1, a man identified only as a Honduran national was apprehended by border agents after he illegally reentered the U.S. near Newport, Vermont.

The man is a known member of the Sicarios New Yorkers-XV-18 branch of the 18th Street Gang, a highly-dangerous transnational criminal organization comprised primarily of Central Americans and Mexicans with a major presence in the U.S.

“The Honduran national was removed from the United States in January 2006, twice in June 2013, February 2015, July 2015 and February 2016. He has been convicted of DWI, assault and battery, unauthorized use of a vehicle, illegal entry, disorderly conduct and drug trafficking,” Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) explained in a press release.

https://borderhawk.blog/honduran-gang-caught-illegally-crossing-northern-border-after-six-prior-deportations/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson