Author Topic: 10-Year-Old Boy Killed in DUI Hit-and-Run by Mexican Suspect Kicked Out of US Six Times  (Read 210 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
10-Year-Old Boy Killed in DUI Hit-and-Run by Mexican Suspect Kicked Out of US Six Times

Border Hawk
Feb 13, 2024
1 min
10-Year-Old Boy Killed in DUI Hit-and-Run by Mexican Suspect Kicked Out of US Six Times
Midland County Jail
An illegal alien from Mexico who was previously kicked out of the United States at least six times has been arrested for killing a 10-year-old boy in a hit-and-run drunk driving crash in Texas last week, according to reports.

The horrifying incident unfolded just after 4 p.m. on Thursday in Midland.

Midland police were called to the scene of an accident near the IDEA Travis charter school where they found an unresponsive juvenile who had been struck by a vehicle while leaving the school on foot.

Officers located the driver of the pickup truck involved in the accident and took him into custody.

https://borderhawk.blog/10-year-old-boy-killed-in-dui-hit-and-run-by-mexican-suspect-kicked-out-of-us-six-times/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Kids can't vote, so to politicians, kids don't matter. **nononono*
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson