Author Topic: Rand Paul Says Mitch McConnell Plans ‘Sellout’ on Border Security  (Read 194 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Rand Paul Says Mitch McConnell Plans ‘Sellout’ on Border Security

NEIL MUNRO11 Jan 20241,962

The GOP’s Senate leadership is preparing to betray their voters on President Joe Biden’s migration flood, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY), told Fox News on Tuesday.

The still-secret draft deal “is a sellout — it’s going to continue to allow illegal immigration ” because Democrats are threatening Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) with an aid cut-off for Ukraine, Paul said before adding:

It’s saying, “Oh, we’ll let 5,000 people come illegally a day, and then after that, we might try to stop the next 5,000 that day.” It’s completely a sellout.

But it’s because people like Senator [Mitch] McConnell care more about Ukraine than anything else — more than the border, more than anything else. He wants to send $60 billion of your money to Ukraine. On this issue, he is more aligned with Biden. On the issue of funding, of sending your money to Ukraine and sending it everywhere around the world, McConnell is much more closely aligned with Biden than he is with the Republican Party.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/01/11/rand-paul-mcconnell-plans-sellout-on-border-security/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Rand Paul Says Mitch McConnell Plans ‘Sellout’ on Border Security
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2024, 02:55:12 pm »
Maybe ol' Mitch is getting Biden Syndrome and forgets he's supposed to support America. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson