Author Topic: Joe's fighting talk for sick f**k Trump: Biden unleashes during Las Vegas fundraiser, warning he has  (Read 1225 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe's fighting talk for sick f**k Trump: Biden unleashes during Las Vegas fundraiser, warning he has to 'hold his Irish temper' around GOP rival for talking about dead son Beau

Biden referred to Trump's comments calls veterans 'suckers' and 'losers'
    'I have to hold my Irish temper. I'm glad I wasn't with him. I'm not sure what I would've done,' Biden told wealthy donors at a fundraiser
    He is Las Vegas to raise money and court black voters

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter In Las Vegas

Published: 21:51 EST, 4 February 2024 | Updated: 02:47 EST, 5 February 2024

President Joe Biden unleashed on Donald Trump during a fundraiser in Nevada on Sunday, indicating he's considered punching his Republican rival and noting he has to 'hold his Irish temper' around him.

The fighting words came as Biden talked about Trump's reported comments that fallen American soldiers were 'suckers' and 'losers,' growing angry as he brought up his late son Beau, who served in the Delaware National Guard in Iraq, before he died in 2015.

'I have to hold my Irish temper. I'm glad I wasn't with him. I'm not sure what I would've done. He said they're all suckers and losers,' Biden said of Trump.

Biden then raised his voice and sounded angry as he referred to his late son: 'My son was not a sucker nor were any of yours. Who does this guy think he is talking about Americans?'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13044801/joe-biden-fighting-talk-trump-irish-temper.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So he’s running on hearsay?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"

Apparently....

Though I personally believe Trump did say that.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Apparently....

A bunch of witnesses say he didn't.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Apparently....

Too bad Trumpy isn't as well spoken as Gen Patton in matters as such
": "No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country."
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
For Biden, 'hearsay' would be an improvement. When Biden wants 'a story' he usually just makes up nonsense on the spot based on nothing at all. He does that every day. For him to repeat a rumor would be a step up for him. And it fits perfectly with his very long history of plagiarism.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

A bunch of witnesses say he didn't.   :shrug:

Witnesses can only say what was said or not said when they happened to be present.  If it was said outside their presence, they can't say one way or the other.  I believe Gen. Kelly when he says it was said to him.   I understand if others don't.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 08:10:01 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline mountaineer

Apparently....

He didn't.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Trump gets tagged for millions over defamation, yet that sick child sniffer gets to repeat whatever he wants to the applause of the Left.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Witnesses can only say what was said or not said when they happened to be present.  If it was said outside their presence, they can't say one way or the other.  I believe Gen. Kelly when he says it was said to him.   I understand if others don't.
I respect your balanced opinion and I agree. However, no person in their right mind (which excludes Biden) would say anything like this at a memorial. Furthermore, no body would ever say such a thing to an active duty soldier, especially a General.

Trump's famous love for the Troops is well known. This combined with the plethora of notorious debunked lies the Deep State and Democrats have been caught spreading about Trump, I have to evaluate this as a very farfetched scenario.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

You are entitled to believe he did. We live in a world where everyone lies.  Facts no longer matter, so have at it.  Someone reading this believes you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Maybe he said it. Maybe he didn’t

But it’s irresponsible for Biden to repeat as fact a rumor
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline cato potatoe

Trump's history of comments (I like people who weren't captured) makes the rumors plausible.  That being said ...

Get another stump speech, Brandon.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

I respect your balanced opinion and I agree. However, no person in their right mind (which excludes Biden) would say anything like this at a memorial. Furthermore, no body would ever say such a thing to an active duty soldier, especially a General.

If Trump was willing to say what he said about POW's publicly, I can only imagine what he might be willing to say privately.  Especially to someone he probably thought was sufficiently "loyal" to not repeat it.   My guess is that he wouldn't have meant it maliciously, but rather just his own extraordinarily inartful/hyperbolic way of making a Patton-like comment to appear smart.

Trump's famous love for the Troops is well known.

Except POW's.  And I don't think his "love for the Troops" is particularly famous, or particularly well-known.

This combined with the plethora of notorious debunked lies the Deep State and Democrats have been caught spreading about Trump, I have to evaluate this as a very farfetched scenario.[/size]

Let's face it, Trump isn't exactly the kind of guy who always thinks before he speaks.  And in this case, it comes down to whether you believe General Kelly, or Donald Trump.  One of the federal marshals at the courthouse for the trial I'm on currently and I struck up a conversation, and it turns out we were both Marine Corps officers during the same time period, and both of us had extensive contact with John Kelly when he was a Major/Lieutenant Colonel.  I personally worked with Major Kelly pretty closely for over a year as a near-peer, and even spent Christmas at his home in Quantico.  It's not something that is said about every other officer, but Kelly was universally viewed as a very sharp, and incredibly honest/forthright guy.  Neither myself nor the marshal could imagine him ever just making something up out of whole cloth.  It's just not how he every dealt with people, and he's about as straight a shooter as you can find.  Probably why Trump selected him first to head up Homeland Security, and then to be his Chief of Staff.

I don't expect people who haven't known the guy to have the same view of him, but from my experience, it would be a hell of a lot more in-character for Trump to say something stupid and offensive than it would be for Kelly to just make it up, and tell people that publicly later.  It's just not credible to me.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2024, 11:44:36 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline LMAO

If Trump was willing to say what he said about POW's publicly, I can only imagine what he might be willing to say privately.  Especially to someone he probably thought was sufficiently "loyal" to not repeat it.   My guess is that he wouldn't have meant it maliciously, but rather just his own extraordinarily inartful/hyperbolic way of making a Patton-like comment to appear smart.

Except POW's.  And I don't think his "love for the Troops" is particularly famous, or particularly well-known.

Let's face it, Trump isn't exactly the kind of guy who always thinks before he speaks.  And in this case, it comes down to whether you believe General Kelly, or Donald Trump.  One of the federal marshals at the courthouse for the trial I'm on currently and I struck up a conversation, and it turns out we were both Marine Corps officers during the same time period, and both of us had extensive contact with John Kelly when he was a Major/Lieutenant Colonel.  I personally worked with Major Kelly pretty closely for over a year as a near-peer, and even spent Christmas at his home in Quantico.  It's not something that is said about every other officer, but Kelly was universally viewed as a very sharp, and incredibly honest/forthright guy.  Neither myself nor the marshal could imagine him ever just making something up out of whole cloth.  It's just not how he every dealt with people, and he's about as straight a shooter as you can find.  Probably why Trump selected him first to head up Homeland Security, and then to be his Chief of Staff.

I don't expect people who haven't known the guy to have the same view of him, but from my experience, it would be a hell of a lot more in-character for Trump to say something stupid and offensive than it would be for Kelly to just make it up, and tell people that publicly later.  It's just not credible to me.

And that’s the problem Trump has

I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t call veterans suckers and losers unless I see a transcript but he has made disparaging remarks about POW that we do know. And before his spin meisters try to claim he was just talking about McCain, read what he said

And this is probably why he ended up losing that case to E Jean Carroll. She seems to have some screws loose, but Trump also has many other women over the years that have accused him of some form of sexual impropriety, and he’s on tape boasting about his ability to use his fame and power to grab women by their genitalia.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I give up.  Rumors by Democrats rule the day.
I will NOT comply.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

I give up.  Rumors by Democrats rule the day.

Well, it's not just a faceless rumor.  You have a specific person saying exactly when and where something was said.  You can disbelieve that, but it is much closer to a "he said/he said" than just a "rumor".

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well, it's not just a faceless rumor.  You have a specific person saying exactly when and where something was said.  You can disbelieve that, but it is much closer to a "he said/he said" than just a "rumor".

No. It was created by a Never Trump who was not in the room.  But you do you.  I am done trying to point that out.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Kelly defended Donald Trump against the  claims of Frederica Wilson when he made that phone call  to a family member of a fallen soldier

https://deadline.com/2017/10/john-kelly-donald-trumps-defends-phone-call-widow-ladavid-johnson-blasts-congresswoman-frederica-wilson-1202191527/

I don’t think anybody here is making the claim that yes, Donald Trump did call fallen veterans suckers and  losers. We don’t know.

But the subject is Joe Biden repeating a claim that can’t be proven. So, based on the Biden standard, why did he shower with his daughter?
« Last Edit: February 06, 2024, 02:20:57 am by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater