Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Drops ‘Insider’ Information on ‘Plan to Replace Biden with Michelle Obama’  (Read 586 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Megyn Kelly Drops ‘Insider’ Information on ‘Plan to Replace Biden with Michelle Obama’
Frank BergmanJanuary 28, 2024 - 10:45 am0 Comments

Former Fox News star Megyn Kelly has revealed “insider” information that she says exposes the Democrats’ plans for the 2024 election.

According to Kelly, Democrats are secretly plotting to replace President Joe Biden with former First Lady Michelle Obama over the summer.

While these rumors have been circulating for some time, as Slay News has reported, Kelly claims to have new confirmation of the reports from inside sources.

According to Kelly, the effort is being led by former President Barack Obama, who is convincing donors to back his wife in the 2024 race instead of Biden.

https://slaynews.com/news/megyn-kelly-drops-insider-information-plan-replace-biden-michelle-obama/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I've been wondering when this would happen! :reaper:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Mesaclone

I've been wondering when this would happen! :reaper:

Honestly. Bring it. Not afraid of "Big Mike".
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline DB

Honestly. Bring it. Not afraid of "Big Mike".

You ought to be. An alternative to Biden and Trump would be a big vote winner. People are tired of both.

Offline Mesaclone

You ought to be. An alternative to Biden and Trump would be a big vote winner. People are tired of both.

1) Not going to happen.
2) If it happens, she is a paper tiger politically...lots of past radical statements that won't play well with the "middle".
3) Her personality is abrasive and her speeches heavily tainted with anti-American vibes...that also will not play well with independents.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I think you are way off the mark here.  I agree with the other poster that said "anyone but Trump or Biden".  They are exactly correct. People wouldn't exactly be voting for her, they'd be voting for a continuation of Barack.

Exactly. People would be voting for another term of Barrack.  We all know Big Mike's hatred for America and led to believe how horrible things were for her -- but the idea of being the first Black female president and helping seal the final coffin on this country with the help of Barrack is not something I think she'd turn town.  In fact, I think she's chomping at the bit. Especially with the very real threat of the possibility of a Trump victory (though doubtful).
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hmmmm...
Somebody ought to pass this on to Mr. Trump:

michelle "Lurleen" obama ...

(if you don't know who "Lurleen" was, look it up!)