Author Topic: January 6: the bombs that weren't?  (Read 388 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
January 6: the bombs that weren't?
« on: January 24, 2024, 03:25:06 pm »
January 24, 2024
January 6: the bombs that weren't?
By Mike McDaniel

On January 21, my colleague Andrea Widburg posted TUCKER CARLSON VIDEO: Did the government plant the pipe bomb at the DNC? Appearing on Tucker Carlson’s channel, Revolver News’ Darren Beattie presented just that case, analyzing video provided by Rep. Thomas Massie (R-KY).

This is ironic in that Carlson was fired by Fox News for daring to air January 6 video that obviously contradicted The Narrative. Founding his own network, Carlson has the opportunity to air even more video. Widburg wrote:

The video footage, shot on January 6 by a camera installed across the street from the pertinent events, shows two SUVs parked right next to the DNC bench near which one of the pipe bombs was found. One SUV belongs to the D.C. cops, and one to the Secret Service. According to Beattie, they were working jointly on security that day.

Graphic: screen shot via Carlson video

In the video, we see a man wearing a backpack appear on the lower right side of the screen. Walking at a leisurely pace, he approaches the D.C. police, leans into the driver’s side window, and talks to someone. This is the moment, says Beattie, when he informed the police that he’d seen a pipe bomb. By the way, as this Blaze video shows, that man with the backpack was almost certainly a Capitol police officer:

Backpack Guy leisurely strolls off-camera, and the Capitol Police and Secret Service remain in their vehicles. Then:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/january_6_the_bombs_that_werent.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: January 6: the bombs that weren't?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2024, 02:30:10 am »
I recall images of the bomb at the DNC headquarters, and my impression was what a sixth grader might think a pipe bomb would look like, without flashing LEDs. :shrug:

I had a YGBSM moment, thinking that anyone who wanted to build something to wreak havoc could do a tidier job.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis