Author Topic: Psychopathic behavior on the rise as society descends into freefall collapse  (Read 211 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Psychopathic behavior on the rise as society descends into freefall collapse
01/23/2024 // Ethan Huff // 10.7K Views

The United States has entered what one media source describes as "the middle stages" of a full-scale economic and social collapse, as evidenced by the increasing prevalence of psychopathic behavior in public.

Over the past 10 years, there has been a dramatic uptick in mass violence and theft across the country. The advent of social media is fueling these types of incidents, which can now be organized quickly and efficiently online with large numbers of people.

Riots, looting and other uncivil behavior are fast-becoming a hallmark of the New America, which is basically a third-world country where the gap between the haves and the have-nots is growing exponentially, due in part to inflation and other forms of financial terrorism.

As such, many disenfranchised people are organizing with one another online to stage demonstrations and protests, which in some cases turn violent. Psychopathic agitators, often from three-letter agencies in D.C., will infiltrate protest groups and steer them off a cliff, as is now speculated to have occurred at the January 6 "insurrection."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-01-23-psychopathic-behavior-rising-as-society-collapses.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson