Author Topic: Now they’re coming for your coffee – World Economic Forum ‘agenda contributor’ Hubert Keller in Davo  (Read 478 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Now they’re coming for your coffee – World Economic Forum ‘agenda contributor’ Hubert Keller in Davos: ‘Every time we drink coffee, we are basically putting CO2 into the atmosphere’
By Marc Morano
January 23, 2024
6:26 pm

Meterologist Brian Sussman:

Flashback: Reuters Claims Global Warming Is Making Coffee Worse—It’s Not

Flashback: Coffee Farming Getting Easier, Not Harder, under ‘Climate Change’

Flashback: Climate Change will make coffee extinct or something like that

Flashback: World’s coffee under threat, say experts! (And The BBC Believes Them)

https://www.climatedepot.com/2024/01/23/now-theyre-coming-for-your-coffee-world-economic-forum-agenda-contributor-hubert-keller-in-davos-every-time-we-drink-coffee-we-are-basically-putting-co2-into-the-atmosphere/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's not the "carbon in the coffee"...

Offline berdie

They are playing with dynamite when they go after people's coffee. This could be the beginning of the end. :laugh:

Offline rustynail

How much 'carbon' in a line of cocaine?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Everytime unelected elitists fly to Davos further enslave the unwashed masses, they are putting CO2 and smug hypocrisy into the atmosphere.

////00000////

Davos wants our future to be a Soylent Green future ...

« Last Edit: January 24, 2024, 11:56:45 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright