Author Topic: Arctic Sea Ice At Its Highest Level In 21 Years For This Time Of Year  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PIERRE GOSSELIN ON JAN 15, 2024. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Arctic Sea Ice At Its Highest Level In 21 Years For This Time Of Year
polar bears

Some alarmist scientists claim it’s the hottest year on record, yet Arctic sea ice for this date stands at its highest level in 21 years.

Source: NSIDC

This year’s reading – up to January 8 – has now far exceeded the average for the years 2011-2020, also exceeds the average for the years 2001-2010, and points directly upwards [regarding] the years 1991-2000:

Source: NSIDC

Much like Greenland, the Arctic continues to defy the dogmatic prophecies of the AGW party; and the party has long needed a time machine to confirm its hopeless predictions: “Ice-free in summer by 2014”.

Where’s the melt?

https://climatechangedispatch.com/arctic-sea-ice-at-its-highest-level-in-21-years-for-this-time-of-year/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Arctic Sea Ice At Its Highest Level In 21 Years For This Time Of Year
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2024, 11:46:05 am »
You would think the eco-terrorists would be out shouting to the highest mountains the good news that global warming is dying, and all their wonderful programs are saving the planet.  But, alas, that won't happen.  Doing that would put them out of work. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson