Author Topic: Lawmakers: Anthony Fauci Admitted Six-Foot Social Distancing Was Based on Nothing  (Read 2829 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Social distancing" isn't defined as 6' in an enclosed building with common air. There are zero studies that support that claim. In fact there are numerous studies that show the air moves rapidly and spreads a virus over a wide area in a short amount of time. There was zero science involved with the 6' rule or the plastic barriers at banks, check out stands, etc.

There were numerous studies of masks in hospitals with respiratory viruses before 2019. They all concluded they made no statistical meaningful difference of the virus spread. Even with N95 masks. The COVID virus is typically about 120 nm in size. A surgical mask cannot filter that out at all. An N95 mask can filter some of it out for a short period of time. It only takes a tiny amount to infect you so that doesn't work. Then there's your eyes, they connect to your sinus cavities and also provide an entry for the virus mask or not mask.

That's called science, not let's just do something while winging it and call it science.
:thumbsup:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

what bullshit. There should be trials. High profile trials for every man jack of em. And every one of em that's found guilty should be done sucking air. It was a power play, pure and simple, at the expense of many, many lives and many, many fortunes.

Sonsabiches. *SPIT*

I cannot believe the dissembling nonsense on this thread. A free people wouldn't stand for this shit.
Yep. Some of us saw this sh*t for what it was when it was, and some are still trying to justify it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"Social distancing" isn't defined as 6' in an enclosed building with common air. There are zero studies that support that claim. In fact there are numerous studies that show the air moves rapidly and spreads a virus over a wide area in a short amount of time. There was zero science involved with the 6' rule or the plastic barriers at banks, check out stands, etc.

There were numerous studies of masks in hospitals with respiratory viruses before 2019. They all concluded they made no statistical meaningful difference of the virus spread. Even with N95 masks. The COVID virus is typically about 120 nm in size. A surgical mask cannot filter that out at all. An N95 mask can filter some of it out for a short period of time. It only takes a tiny amount to infect you so that doesn't work. Then there's your eyes, they connect to your sinus cavities and also provide an entry for the virus mask or not mask.

That's called science, not let's just do something while winging it and call it science.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

Yes, common sense and experience DOES prove distance irrelevant. Total bullshit. Any time there is air handling in enclosed places, distance apart means nothing.
If the masks were so effective at trapping the virus, how come there weren't hazmat teams picking up the ones blowing around parking lots and stuffing them in red plastic bags? They should have been considered little biohazards blowing all over.

Public Panic yields Political Power. Never let a crisis go to waste, even if you have to pump it up.

Legacy Media, print and electronic, Social Media were busy censoring anything that went against the panic--at government behest, even to the extent of decrying viable treatments that have since been (grudgingly) admitted to be effective.

But in the meantime, at least no one died of the flu. :whistle:

...and billion$ changed hands.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 06:58:36 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
what bullshit. There should be trials. High profile trials for every man jack of em. And every one of em that's found guilty should be done sucking air. It was a power play, pure and simple, at the expense of many, many lives and many, many fortunes.

Sonsabiches. *SPIT*

I cannot believe the dissembling nonsense on this thread. A free people wouldn't stand for this shit.

:amen:

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Yep. Some of us saw this sh*t for what it was when it was, and some are still trying to justify it.

:yowsa: Same with this global warming BS.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

The scientific community has been taking a wrecking ball to itself in field after field... The search for truth is no longer the goal. It now seeks power.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
The scientific community has been taking a wrecking ball to itself in field after field... The search for truth is no longer the goal. It now seeks power.

And $$$!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
True.

Unfortunately, $$$ is power these days.

- J. R. R. Tolkien