Author Topic: Which Democrat policies do Liz Cheney and other never-Trumpers think are good for America?  (Read 549 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 8, 2024
Which Democrat policies do Liz Cheney and other never-Trumpers think are good for America?
By Jack Hellner

Liz Cheney is very popular now on media outlets because she is trashing President Trump.

She says she wants Democrats to be in charge of everything in 2025.

I wonder how much she is getting paid.

According to Politico:

Liz Cheney would rather cede power to Democrats than see members of her own party win in 2024, she said, calling a Republican majority a “threat,” and warning of an existential crisis leading up to next year’s election.

.Liz Cheney would never support these radical leftist people who seek to remake or destroy America if she truly supported the Constitution or power for the people.

What is amazing (not) is that not once is she asked exactly which of Biden's or other Democrat policies she supports or thinks are successful because they are afraid to ask or don't care.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/01/which_democrat_policies_do_liz_cheney_and_other_nevertrumpers_think_are_good_for_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

It would be interesting to see what her answer would be

It’s one thing not to support Donald Trump. But why would a Republican believe that Democrats being in the majority would be a good thing after what we’ve seen the last few years
« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 09:29:19 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It would be interesting to see what her answer would be

It’s one thing not to support Donald Trump. But why would a Republican believe that Democrats being in the majority would be a good thing after what we’ve seen the last few years

With Republicans like Lizard, we have no need for Enemy Dems.  The answer to the question is "all of them."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It doesn't matter. They will burn it all down to stop Donald Trump because who knows why? It's not on policy that's for sure.

I suspect he endangers their under-the-table money flow.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It doesn't matter. They will burn it all down to stop Donald Trump because who knows why? It's not on policy that's for sure.

I suspect he endangers their under-the-table money flow.

Yes, and because of their never-ending attempts to destroy Trump, he now knows where the bodies are buried.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes, and because of their never-ending attempts to destroy Trump, he now knows where the bodies are buried.
Didn't me diddly squat before when he had 'Lock Her Up" Hillary right in front of him so why would it be any different if he was elected again? Trump is all blow, no show...unless it's a Conservative that he thinks 'stabbed him in the back', no proof required **nononono*

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't me diddly squat before when he had 'Lock Her Up" Hillary right in front of him so why would it be any different if he was elected again? Trump is all blow, no show...unless it's a Conservative that he thinks 'stabbed him in the back', no proof required **nononono*

It bothers me he let Crooked Hillary off the hook.  Things would be much different today if he had.
I will NOT comply.