Author Topic: How Obama held secret lunch meeting with Biden to urge him to be 'more aggressive' - as he 'fears Tr  (Read 179 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Obama held secret lunch meeting with Biden to urge him to be 'more aggressive' - as he 'fears Trump is more formidable' than president realizes

Obama lunched with Biden at the White House recently, according to new report
    The former president grew 'animated' as he raised questions about Biden's campaign structure
    Obama also seemingly fears that Trump is more formidable than many Democrats realize

By Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com and Afp

Published: 17:11 EST, 6 January 2024 | Updated: 17:26 EST, 6 January 2024

Barack Obama recently had an off-the-books White House lunch with President Joe Biden to share his concerns and advice about his former running mate's campaign, according to a new report.

Obama grew 'animated' as he discussed the 2024 election and Donald Trump's bid to return to the presidency, and suggested Biden should restructure his campaign to be more agile, the Washington Post reported on Saturday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The lunch meeting reportedly occurred in recent months, but has not been previously reported, and Obama does not appear in the White House visitor logs, which have exemptions for certain types of visits.

According to the Post, Obama suggested that Biden's campaign, which is headquartered in Delaware, needed to grow more nimble and be empowered to act without sign-off from the White House, where many of Biden's top advisors remain.

At a separate lunch last summer, Obama also shared his concerns that Trump is a more formidable opponent than many Democrats realize, citing his die-hard base of loyalists, a deeply polarized country, and support from conservative media outlets, sources told the Post.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12934093/Obama-Biden-Trump-lunch-campaign.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Never, never, never, never never, ever tell a patient with dementia to be more aggressive
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy