Author Topic: Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein associate funneled large donations to Vivek Ramaswamy  (Read 262 times)

Offline libertybele

....and here's more of the story about the smooth talker's background.....

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein associate funneled large donations to Vivek Ramaswamy, several Dems
Glenn Dubin's $100,000 donation to Ramaswamy's PAC is his largest in recent years

A billionaire associate of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein funneled large donations to Republican presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy and several Democrat lawmakers, according to a Fox News Digital review of federal filings.

New York City-based hedge fund manager Glenn Dubin was the first name included in previously redacted court documents in a lawsuit against Epstein's former lover and accomplice, Ghislaine Maxwell. U.S. District Judge Loretta Preska had recently ordered the documents be made public and were released on Wednesday.

Epstein victim Virginia Giuffre said Dubin was the "first" individual Maxwell had sent her to for sex after she completed her massage training, according to a 2016 deposition.

"When they say massage, that means erotic, okay? That's their term for it," Giuffre said. "And I'm telling you that Ghislaine told me to go to Glenn Dubin and give him a massage, which means sex."

"I know Glenn Dubin was first," Giuffre added.

Dubin, the co-founder of Highbridge Capital Management, is heavily involved with philanthropic endeavors and has given federal candidates hundreds of thousands of dollars in political donations in recent years.

According to Federal Election Commission filings, Dubin funneled $100,000 to Ramaswamy's American Exceptionalism PAC in 2023. He also added $6,600 in donations to his campaign last year.

Ramaswamy appears to be his only donation to a Republican candidate in some time. His money has primarily gone to Democrat committees.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-associate-funneled-large-donations-vivek-ramaswamy-several-dems
« Last Edit: January 05, 2024, 02:26:08 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

I know I've said it a couple of times, but I have no doubt that Ramsy is an Obama 2.0.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.