Author Topic: Biden to Observe January 6 with Speech at Valley Forge  (Read 1196 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden to Observe January 6 with Speech at Valley Forge
« on: January 03, 2024, 06:34:34 pm »
Biden to Observe January 6 with Speech at Valley Forge

Wendell Husebø 3 Jan 2024

President Joe Biden plans to observe the January 6 protest with a speech near the Revolutionary War site of Valley Forge, Biden campaign top aides revealed Wednesday.

The scheduled speech highlights the president’s strategy to use January 6 as a foil to distract from his policy failures:

Record-high invasion on the southern border
    Soaring cost of living
    Growing instability in Ukraine and the Middle East
    Draconian pandemic mandates
    Deadly Afghanistan withdrawal

A senior Biden campaign official told Politico that Biden was inspired to speak at Valley Forge because it allegedly marked George Washington’s “ascent to power” during a major turning point in the Revolutionary War.

Trying to draw a contrast to Washington, Biden claimed Trump refused to step aside after the 2020 election and “certainly supported an insurrection” on January 6.

“[Valley Forge] was the moment where [George Washington] was able to bring the colonial forces together and mark the beginning of his ascent to power before he ultimately gave up power in the ultimate precedent as our nation’s first president,” a senior campaign official claimed.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/01/03/biden-observe-january-6-speech-valley-forge/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Biden to Observe January 6 with Speech at Valley Forge
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2024, 06:59:21 pm »

Biden announces national address on dangers of white supremacy on Jan 6 anniversary

Biden and his Vice President Kamala Harris intend to make fears over white supremacy and domestic terrorism a centerpiece of their re-election campaign.

Libby Emmons
Brooklyn NY
Jan 3, 2024

President Joe Biden, who has spent 37 percent of his 2023 year on vacation, will make sure to mark the coming anniversary of January 6, 2021 by stoking fears of white supremacy. He's been keeping this at the forefront of his rhetoric since he took office.

Biden and his Vice President Kamala Harris intend to make fears over white supremacy and domestic terrorism—carried out by Americans, not by any potential cells that have crossed through the collapsed US-Mexico border—a centerpiece of their re-election campaign.

That fateful day when hundreds of Trump supporters were let into the Capitol Building by Capitol Police officers and then arrested for trespassing has been used by fearmongering Democrats to stoke racial animus against white people and Trump supporters. Trump leads Biden among Hispanic voters and young people, and his 12 percent support among black voters has not declined since 2020 despite Biden's carefully constructed rhetoric.

more
https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-to-stoke-fears-of-white-supremacy-domestic-extremism-in-speeches-on-j6-anniversary?utm_campaign=64483
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2024, 07:28:34 pm »
Looks like more than a pair of pants are going to be soiled that day.

This POS' presence on this hallowed ground is a spit at everything it stands for.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2024, 07:36:24 pm »
Biden announces national address on dangers of white supremacy on Jan 6 anniversary

Biden and his Vice President Kamala Harris intend to make fears over white supremacy and domestic terrorism a centerpiece of their re-election campaign.

Libby Emmons
Brooklyn NY
Jan 3, 2024

He can kiss my royal white grits!!   9999hair out0000

:3:

January 6, is the feast of the Epiphany.  That is what I'll be celebrating.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:37:23 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2024, 07:44:10 pm »
Telling lies about white supremacy and domestic terrorism on such sacred ground is just another example of how truly evil Joe Biden is.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2024, 07:45:27 pm »
"Saving democracy" is not enough to save Joe's 2024 Re-election chances.

"Access to Abortion" (keeping Big Government out of the Womb) will steer some voters away from Republicans towards Dems, but not necessarily towards Joe Biden for President.

Biden needs to directly confront inflation and the Border Crisis ... which would require him to reverse his Open Border policy and reverse his Green New Deal policies.

Biden has underperformed on his promises to African-Americans.

Joe's in trouble, especially if the GOP Nominee is not Tangerine Mussolini, and the GOP can restrain itself from going totally Texas Taliban nationwide/Federally on abortion.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 07:48:19 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2024, 08:45:38 pm »
So Brandon is going to tell a bunch of lies, garbled gibberish but still lies about the horrible White Supremacists at Valley Forge, where a bunch of those horrible White people got together in suffering and preparation to secure the future of America. Of course Brandon will be using Valley Forge for a very different purpose......the continued destruction of a free America.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2024, 11:27:36 pm »
NBC News
@NBCNews
President Biden will cast former President Trump as a threat to democracy Saturday in a speech set to be delivered on the third anniversary of the Jan. 6 insurrection, the Biden campaign said this week.
7:30 AM · Jan 3, 2024

Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
... as Biden takes political prisoners, censors dissidents, coordinates to get Trump removed from state ballots, and commits brazen election interference with politically motivated prosecutions against a former president and the current frontrunner in the 2024 election race
11:08 AM · Jan 3, 2024

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2024, 01:05:53 am »
Valley Forge...??
Seems like a good place to talk about "white" men, when you stop to think about it.

How many NONwhites were there back in the Revolutionary Days...??

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2024, 02:08:18 am »
Remembering Valley Forge is paying tribute to those who held on in spite of horrible hardship, to go on and fight until this Nation was founded.

Keep in mind as Biden sets foot on that hallowed ground that he is an author of the hardships we endure today, hopefully with the same eventual outcome.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2024, 02:07:09 pm »
 Biden moving up planned speech on democracy due to expected winter storm
by Alex Gangitano - 01/04/24 8:47 AM ET

President Biden moved his speech on democracy, marking the anniversary of Jan. 6, up a day due to the incoming winter storm in the Northeast and mid-Atlantic regions this weekend.

The president was set to travel to the Philadelphia area on Saturday to mark the three year anniversary of the riots at the U.S. Capitol. On Wednesday evening, the White House announced that Biden’s trip was moved from Saturday to Friday.

“Due to impending inclement weather in the Philadelphia area this weekend, the President’s campaign speech near Valley Forge on Saturday, January 6 will be moved to Friday, January 5,” Biden’s campaign spokesman Kevin Munoz said on X, formerly known as Twitter.

Cities along the East Coast, including Washington, Philadelphia and New York City, are expected to be hit with major storms from Saturday to Monday, which some meteorologists are predicting could be the biggest winter storms seen in the areas in two years.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4388709-biden-moving-speech-on-democracy-jan-6-winter-storm/
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2024, 02:11:30 pm »

Joe's in trouble, especially if the GOP Nominee is not Tangerine Mussolini, and the GOP can restrain itself from going totally Texas Taliban nationwide/Federally on abortion.

Well, it looks like the GOP is screwed in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2024, 03:10:31 pm »
The Dem hysteria over imaginary white supremacist domestic terrorists is exhibited in the Biden campaign's first ad:

Biden just released his first ad of 2024. The main threat to this country? You.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1742907178690777097

Online mountaineer

« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2024, 03:16:04 pm »
Western Lensman
@WesternLensman
“What will we do to maintain our Democracy?"

Joe Biden has released a new campaign ad that brands his political opponents as an “extremist movement” and asks that question. What he really means is: “What will we do to make sure Democrats remain in power?"

We already know what the radical leftwing extremist movement is doing:

- Weaponizing federal law enforcement
- Prosecuting opposition candidate
- Unconstitutional ballot lawfare
- Election interference ops
- Branding opposition voters domestic terrorists
- Inciting violence against Trump
- Intimidating SC Justices
- Swatting prominent conservatives
- Illegally importing millions of “future voters"

What we don’t know yet is what the regime and its supporters will do next.
They are capable of anything. ...

Also of note: Biden is slurring in this voiceover — the producers of the ad had an unlimited number of takes to get this perfect, and this is the best they could get out of Joe.

https://twitter.com/WesternLensman/status/1742922972078526853

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2024, 03:29:20 pm »
President Biden will be travelling to Valley Forge on Saturday to deliver a speech where he will portray former President Donald Trump as a “threat to democracy” on the third anniversary of the January 6 Capitol protests.

Valley Forge was the site of a crucial moment in the American revolution when George Washington decided to camp his army there in the winter of 1777. The battered and depleted army battled extreme winter conditions and disease before reorganizing at the Pennsylvania camp.

It has long been viewed as a turning point in the American revolution and a testament to American resolve.

Now, President Biden intends to use the site for a divisive speech where he intends to portray half the country as “threats” to “democracy,” according to a report from NBC News.

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/report-biden-will-portray-trump-as-a-threat-to-democracy-in-jan-6-speech-at-valley-forge-cmc/
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2024, 03:31:54 pm »
We will probably see another “MAGA Republican” type speech a few weeks before the election especially if his poll numbers remain low

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2024, 03:32:43 pm »
I hope he uses that groovy Nazi backdrop and lighting.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2024, 03:43:45 pm »
That’s funny, because the AmRev was about REBELS and INSURRECTION!
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2024, 03:47:53 pm »
President Biden will be travelling to Valley Forge on Saturday to deliver a speech where he will portray former President Donald Trump as a “threat to democracy” on the third anniversary of the January 6 Capitol protests.

Valley Forge was the site of a crucial moment in the American revolution when George Washington decided to camp his army there in the winter of 1777. The battered and depleted army battled extreme winter conditions and disease before reorganizing at the Pennsylvania camp.

It has long been viewed as a turning point in the American revolution and a testament to American resolve.

Now, President Biden intends to use the site for a divisive speech where he intends to portray half the country as “threats” to “democracy,” according to a report from NBC News.

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/report-biden-will-portray-trump-as-a-threat-to-democracy-in-jan-6-speech-at-valley-forge-cmc/

Sigh.  As an absolute nut about the AmRev, I am tempted to go off on a tangent about the view of Valley Forge.  Iknow it’s not the point of this discussion, but people really should get some perspective on this site.  Bottom line, it is overrated, and I think I know one of the prime reasons.  If Valley Forge is “important”, it’s really because von Steuben showed up and whipped them into shape to more of a real army.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2024, 03:53:21 pm »
The Dem hysteria over imaginary white supremacist domestic terrorists is exhibited in the Biden campaign's first ad:

Biden just released his first ad of 2024. The main threat to this country? You.

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1742907178690777097

Wow, they sure love grasping onto ONE lame protest to demonize everyone.

,meanwhile total ignoring their endless riots, confiscations of land, and the many, many prior violent out of control riots all done by their fascist-communist minions over decades, regularly.

These bastards are such disingenuous projectors who need to be destroyed themselves.  They are traitors, not us.  Have always been, hateful of this nation that bore them and has no equal in greatness ever.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2024, 05:46:34 pm »
Slightly off topic, what are the odds that Lieden slips/trips/falls on his 'valley forge' at Valley Forge?

Offline LMAO

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2024, 05:47:09 pm »
Slightly off topic, what are the odds that Lieden slips/trips/falls on his 'valley forge' at Valley Forge?

Pretty good

Barry Goldwater

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2024, 05:51:42 pm »
Isn't Washington one of those guys some progressives have attacked because he owned slaves?

In any case, whoever is giving him this campaign advice is an idiot. I believe that one of the things that is hurting Biden and helping Trump is the perception that the Democrats are race-baters. I think a lot of black people don't even like that.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2024, 07:49:46 pm »
Isn't Washington one of those guys some progressives have attacked because he owned slaves?

In any case, whoever is giving him this campaign advice is an idiot. I believe that one of the things that is hurting Biden and helping Trump is the perception that the Democrats are race-baters. I think a lot of black people don't even like that.

No, they hate Washington because he is the major Founder, amongst a bunch of horrible Foundes of a horrible country.

The slave thing is extra cover.  And Founders who never had and opposed slavery are hated because they didn’t do enough.  Again, cover for the fact libs are traitors who just hate this country.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2024, 07:51:37 pm »
I hope he uses that groovy Nazi backdrop and lighting.

88devil