Author Topic: Three former Trump WH officials warn against his 2024 bid: ‘End of American democracy’  (Read 1107 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Three former Trump WH officials warn against his 2024 bid: ‘End of American democracy’
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published Dec. 31, 2023, 3:46 p.m. ET

Three women who worked in former President Donald Trump’s administration bleakly warned voters against returning him to the White House in 2024.

They cautioned that he poses a grave threat to American democracy and some even mused about backing the Democrat option should Trump lock down the GOP nod.

“Everyone who was in the West Wing, and frankly, a lot of Cabinet secretaries, they know how dangerous Trump is,” former White House Communications Director Alyssa Farah Griffin told ABC’s “This Week.”

“This is not about politics. It’s not about policy. It is about the character of the man.”

Griffin was joined in the interview by former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson and former White House deputy press secretary Sarah Matthews.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/12/31/news/three-former-trump-wh-officials-warn-against-him-in-2024-end-of-american-democracy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Given the number of former Trump appointees who are in the "Never Trump" camp, only one of two things can be happening:

1. Trump truly is dangerously deranged; or
2. Trump miscalculated tremendously when he made appointments

Either of these two options means there are probably better candidates for POTUS.

Offline mountaineer

Trump hired some real idiots.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I don't trust Trump as far as I could throw his fat orange ass, but unless the military and law enforcement are willing to follow him into extra-constitutiinal action, it ain't happening.

Offline LMAO

Trump hired some real idiots.

Are they the idiots or is it the idiot who hired them?

Or, it could be both
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

People are not likely to hire individuals smarter than themselves.  After several iterations of the dumb hiring the dumber who hire the even dumber, we end end with leadership that makes the Three Stooges look like a brain trust.

If Trump's appointees were dumb, it's because the dummy doing the hiring need to hire dumber people to make the dummy look smarter by comparison.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Given the number of former Trump appointees who are in the "Never Trump" camp, only one of two things can be happening:

1. Trump truly is dangerously deranged; or
2. Trump miscalculated tremendously when he made appointments

Either of these two options means there are probably better candidates for POTUS.

I'd vote for DeSantis in a heartbeat. As for Trump; I think that he has notably become unhinged.  He has always been a narcissist but he has become very dictatorial and I find that very concerning especially since he has made comments about retribution. 

I felt all in all he did make a good president, I just question his mindset now because of what the leftists/marxists put him through and an election that was stolen out from under him. I believe it has created a different Trump then the Trump that was president. 

There is little doubt that he won't see the oval office again, but how the left is gong to achieve that is what frightens me.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I'd vote for DeSantis in a heartbeat. As for Trump; I think that he has notably become unhinged.  He has always been a narcissist but he has become very dictatorial and I find that very concerning especially since he has made comments about retribution. 

I felt all in all he did make a good president, I just question his mindset now because of what the leftists/marxists put him through and an election that was stolen out from under him. I believe it has created a different Trump then the Trump that was president. 

There is little doubt that he won't see the oval office again, but how the left is gong to achieve that is what frightens me.

I will oppose Trump in the primary, but will support him if he is nominated. He can't be worse than Biden.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I will oppose Trump in the primary, but will support him if he is nominated. He can't be worse than Biden.

He (Trump) will not be elected president again under any circumstance. They (the intelligcencia) will do whatever they must, including murder, to prevent it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
He (Trump) will not be elected president again under any circumstance. They (the intelligcencia) will do whatever they must, including murder, to prevent it.

Unfortunately, true.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.