Author Topic: Boebert switches congressional districts to one more favorable to Republicans  (Read 359 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Boebert switches congressional districts to one more favorable to Republicans
by Sarah Fortinsky - 12/27/23 10:20 PM ET

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) announced Wednesday that she would run to represent her state’s 4th Congressional District, opting to avoid a rematch with Democratic opponent Adam Frisch, whom she narrowly defeated in the 2022 midterms.

In switching districts, Boebert has a better chance at remaining in Congress, and Republicans a better shot at keeping both districts.

Boebert, a fiercely conservative lawmaker, currently represents the state’s 3rd Congressional District, which has a Cook Partisan Voting Index of R+7. In the 4th Congressional District, Boebert is running for the most conservative seat in the state, with a Cook Partisan Voting Index of R+13. Rep. Ken Buck (R-Colo.), who has said he will not run for reelection, currently holds the seat.

In response to Boebert’s announcement, the Cook Political Report shifted her district from a “toss up” to a “lean Republican.”

“Today, I am announcing my candidacy for the 2024 Republican nomination to represent Colorado’s Fourth Congressional district in the United States House of Representatives. It’s the right move for me personally, and it’s the right decision for those who support our conservative movement. This is the right move for Colorado. For us,” Boebert said in a video announcement on Facebook.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4379751-boebert-switches-congressional-districts/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Guess she had to "feel" her way around for a more favorable political outcome.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Guess she had to "feel" her way around for a more favorable political outcome.   :cool:

Being runner up for sophomore homecoming attendant is not a sufficient qualification to be in Congress.  This skank needs to be bounced.

Offline cato potatoe

Doesn't she live in Garfield County?  That is the opposite end of the state.  She might overestimate her reach.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
  She might overestimate her reach.

<rim shot>
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.