Author Topic: New Study Blames Blue State Exodus On Climate Change, Not Dem Policies  (Read 531 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JOHN NOLTE ON DEC 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

New Study Blames Blue State Exodus On Climate Change, Not Dem Policies

Far-left Axios is gushing over a new study that blames climate change for people fleeing Democrat-run cities like the “metro areas of Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Washington, D.C. (specifically, Alexandria, Va.).”

“Climate migration is already taking place within American communities, new data finds, as people flee flood-prone areas, and create ‘climate abandonment’ zones,” writes an unquestioning Axios. [emphasis, links added]

“The study constitutes the latest warning sign of the effects of climate change,” Axios continues without skepticism. “Population shifts, and a larger reckoning for real estate, are only expected to worsen as global average surface temperatures rise.”

But then the premise of the study undercuts itself in a big way with the admission that “Americans are leaving the Rust Belt in droves and heading to areas of greater climate risk in the South and Southwest[.]”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/new-study-blames-blue-state-exodus-on-climate-change-not-dem-policies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: New Study Blames Blue State Exodus On Climate Change, Not Dem Policies
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2023, 02:31:02 pm »
WRITTEN BY JOHN NOLTE ON DEC 21, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

New Study Propaganda Blames Blue State Exodus On Climate Change, Not Dem Policies

Far-left Axios is gushing over a new study that blames climate change for people fleeing Democrat-run cities like the “metro areas of Minneapolis, Milwaukee and Washington, D.C. (specifically, Alexandria, Va.).”

“Climate migration is already taking place within American communities, new data finds, as people flee flood-prone areas, and create ‘climate abandonment’ zones,” writes an unquestioning Axios. [emphasis, links added]

“The study constitutes the latest warning sign of the effects of climate change,” Axios continues without skepticism. “Population shifts, and a larger reckoning for real estate, are only expected to worsen as global average surface temperatures rise.”

But then the premise of the study undercuts itself in a big way with the admission that “Americans are leaving the Rust Belt in droves and heading to areas of greater climate risk in the South and Southwest[.]”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/new-study-blames-blue-state-exodus-on-climate-change-not-dem-policies/

Fixed!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien