Author Topic: WH Quietly Promises Hispanic Lawmakers It Will Keep Parole Policy Fueling Border Crisis In Place: Re  (Read 169 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WH Quietly Promises Hispanic Lawmakers It Will Keep Parole Policy Fueling Border Crisis In Place: Report
Story by Jack Gist  •
18h

The verdict is in: the Biden administration isn't merely hopelessly incompetent; it hides behind its ineptitude to diabolically push the globalist agenda.

Officials in Biden's progressive administration have assured Hispanic lawmakers they are pushing back against Republican plans to limit the administration's ability to release migrants into the U.S. through the legal loophole of parole, according to Axios.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas and White House chief of staff Jeff Zients reportedly conveyed the message over a Zoom call over the weekend.

According to the American Immigration Council, "The Immigration and Nationality Act authorizes the Secretary of Homeland Security to exercise discretion to temporarily allow certain noncitizens to physically enter or remain in the United States if they are applying for admission but do not have a legal basis for being admitted. DHS may only grant parole if the agency determines that there are urgent humanitarian or significant public benefit reasons for a person to be in the United States and that person merits a favorable exercise of discretion."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/wh-quietly-promises-hispanic-lawmakers-it-will-keep-parole-policy-fueling-border-crisis-in-place-report/ar-AA1lNVYE?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=2602b15ace734f838da4a9b361767924&ei=53
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson