Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump campaign blasts Colorado judges who removed him from 2024 ballot, vows to appeal to  (Read 277 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BREAKING: Trump campaign blasts Colorado judges who removed him from 2024 ballot, vows to appeal to US Supreme Court
"The Colorado Supreme Court issued a completely flawed decision tonight and we will swiftly file an appeal to the United States Supreme Court."

ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING: Trump campaign blasts Colorado judges who removed him from 2024 ballot, vows to appeal to US Supreme Court

The Post Millennial
Dec 19, 2023

The Trump campaign issued a statement after the Colorado Supreme Court determined that Donald Trump, former president and frontrunner for the GOP nomination for president in 2024, was disqualified from the state's ballots for having committed "insurection."

"Unsurprisingly, the all-Democrat appointed Colorado Supreme Court has ruled against President Trump," campaign spokesman Steven Cheung said, "supporting a Soros-funded, left-wing group’s scheme to interfere in an election on behalf of Crooked Joe Biden by removing President Trump’s name from the ballot and eliminating the rights of Colorado voters to vote for the candidate of their choice.

"Democrat Party leaders are in a state of paranoia over the growing, dominant lead President Trump has amassed in the polls. They have lost faith in the failed Biden presidency and are now doing everything they can to stop the American voters from throwing them out of office next November," he continued.

"The Colorado Supreme Court issued a completely flawed decision tonight and we will swiftly file an appeal to the United States Supreme Court and a concurrent request for a stay of this deeply undemocratic decision," Cheung said. "We have full confidence that the U.S. Supreme Court will quickly rule in our favor and finally put an end to these unAmerican lawsuits.”

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-campaign-blasts-colorado-judges-who-removed-him-from-2024-ballot-vows-to-appeal-to-us-supreme-court?utm_campaign=64487
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It's another example of the left's retreat from the rule of law. 888blackhat
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline cato potatoe

Considering his legal win streak

this may not be as cut-and-dried as one might expect. 

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Michael Tracey
@mtracey

Not only is the Secretary of State barred from putting Trump's name on the ballot, she is barred from counting any write-in votes for Trump. So the Colorado Supreme Court is compelling the state's top election official to *invalidate* thousands and thousands of legally-cast votes

10:31 PM · Dec 19, 2023

Offline Right_in_Virginia