Author Topic: The Polls For Joe Biden Might Even Be Worse Than You Think  (Read 329 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Polls For Joe Biden Might Even Be Worse Than You Think
« on: December 18, 2023, 02:26:56 pm »
The Polls For Joe Biden Might Even Be Worse Than You Think

Mary Lou Masters
Contributor
December 17, 2023 9:03 AM ET
Font Size:

While President Joe Biden continues to lag behind former President Trump in national and battleground state polls, his poll numbers are even worse on several key issues he’ll need to gain ground on to win reelection.
    Biden is polling behind Trump on key questions on who voters benefited from most while in office, who they trust to handle top issues and who they believe is best fit to serve another term, according to recent polling.
    “All of these polls point to voters having already decided against Biden on the current merits,” Jon McHenry, a GOP polling analyst and vice president at North Star Opinion Research, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “They just don’t think he’s up to the job, whether we’re asking about traits like stamina and sharpness or about policies like the economy and immigration.”

As President Joe Biden continues to poll behind former President Donald Trump for a potential head-to-head matchup in 2024, recent surveys indicate he is also faring much worse than the Republican on issues that are most important to voters.

Trump has been trending ahead of Biden in national and crucial battleground state polls a year out from a hypothetical rematch, and is currently up by 3.2 points in the RealClearPolitics (RCP) average. Additionally, Biden is down by double digits against Trump on questions of basic presidential competency, including the handling of voters’ top issues and concerns over the Democrat’s age, according to recent polling data.

“He should be worried, and Democrats more generally should be worried,” Dr. Charles Bullock, elections expert and political science professor at the University of Georgia, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “The kinds of issues that Biden is trailing Trump on seem to be the issues that are foremost on most peoples’ minds.”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/12/17/polls-joe-biden-donald-trump-worse-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: The Polls For Joe Biden Might Even Be Worse Than You Think
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2023, 02:35:57 pm »
If Joe keeps downplaying inflation, he'll worsen his disconnect from the electorate.

Inflation is real.  Inflation is sticky.  Inflation won't subside until supply-side economic policies are implemented to bring demand-supply closer to equilibrium.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2023, 11:58:59 pm »
Doesn't matter.

REASON #1:
ol' white joe isn't going to BE "the candidate" in 2024.

REASON #2:
Polls don't mean much when you have The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus on your side. The polls can be "adjusted" as the election draws near to support the apparatus' control on Election Day (or more properly, the days AFTER the election)...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2023, 12:12:33 am »
Doesn't matter.

REASON #1:
ol' white joe isn't going to BE "the candidate" in 2024.

REASON #2:
Polls don't mean much when you have The Party's underground (and above-ground) election apparatus on your side. The polls can be "adjusted" as the election draws near to support the apparatus' control on Election Day (or more properly, the days AFTER the election)...

I don't think that Brandon is going to be the DEM nominee either. As for the rest of your comment -- I don't put anything past the DEMS.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2023, 12:58:48 am »
If Joe keeps downplaying inflation, he'll worsen his disconnect from the electorate.

Inflation is real.  Inflation is sticky.  Inflation won't subside until supply-side economic policies are implemented to bring demand-supply closer to equilibrium.

Even Carter didn't downplay inflation. He had the sense to appoint Volcker to Chairman of the Federal Reserve
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2023, 01:05:47 am »
Fixed the Headline for ya.

The Polls For Joe Biden Donald Trump Might Even Be Worse Than You Think

888high58888
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.