Author Topic: Media Hide The Inconvenient Truths Of Energy And Renewables  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media Hide The Inconvenient Truths Of Energy And Renewables
« on: December 15, 2023, 11:47:26 am »
WRITTEN BY CHRIS MITCHELL ON DEC 14, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS, VIDEOS

Media Hide The Inconvenient Truths Of Energy And Renewables

cop28 expoThe failure of some journalists to report what is really happening globally in fossil fuel consumption and renewable energy generation is a scandal.

Why did so few environment reporters even mention the most important story in the lead-up to the COP28 conference in Dubai?

On November 30, the US Energy Information Administration reported global CO2 emissions would rise by up to 34 percent between now and 2050. Its most optimistic estimate was a fall of less than 2 percent. [emphasis, links added]

Coal use would rise in electricity generation, particularly in India. Natural gas use in power generation would rise globally, as it would in chemical production.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/media-hide-the-inconvenient-truths-of-energy-and-renewables/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson