Author Topic: EXPERTS WARN HAMAS IN A HOLY WAR AGAINST ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION  (Read 406 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXPERTS WARN HAMAS IN A HOLY WAR AGAINST ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION
Four experts explain why ‘the West is next’ isn’t just a catchy scare phrase but an accurate description of the threat Hamas poses to Western civilization.

“Oh, don’t be naïve. Hamas would chop your head off too.”

This and similar messages were plastered on billboards across the United States by JewBelong.org following the October 7 Hamas murders, kidnappings and atrocities in Israel’s Gaza border communities.

The billboards intend to shock Americans into recognizing that Israel is fighting their fight, too.

JewBelong cofounder Archie Gottesman warns that Hamas is “in a holy war against the Western way of life. They are an oppressive organization that will not stop with the Jews and Israel. … Standing up to the hate is crucial for all of us.”

https://www.israel21c.org/hamas-on-a-holy-war-against-the-west-israel-is-just-the-start/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: EXPERTS WARN HAMAS IN A HOLY WAR AGAINST ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2023, 10:32:28 pm »
Title:
"EXPERTS WARN HAMAS IN A HOLY WAR AGAINST ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION"

Corrected title:
"EXPERTS WARN HAMAS islam is IN A HOLY WAR AGAINST ALL WESTERN CIVILIZATION"

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2023, 10:47:38 pm »
Our own FBI has warned that Hamas IS in this country.  That shouldn't be taken casually.  IF Hamas can inflict the horrors that they did on Oct 7. to Israel who has a pretty darn good wall, surveillance, intelligence, then think what all the sleeper cells of Hamas can do to this country with a border wide open. The U.S. has been on high alert since the attack on Israel; I don't think that has changed.

Hopefully, people have their eyes open and are watching their backs.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2023, 10:48:53 pm »
Experts are warning -- but what are they doing???? What are they doing to ensure the safety of our nation?????

Hello -- 535 members of Congress  -- I'd sure like to know.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2023, 12:16:50 am »
All I can say is wow, it took 'experts' to figure out that Hamas and islam are still in a Holy war against the rest of the world?

Experts?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2023, 12:23:00 am »
 ////00000////

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright