Author Topic: Boston-Area K-12 Schools to Receive Migrant Children After Families Housed in Local Hotels  (Read 176 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Boston-Area K-12 Schools to Receive Migrant Children After Families Housed in Local Hotels

WARNER TODD HUSTON8 Dec 2023202

The superintendent of a Massachusetts school district sent a letter to parents alerting them that an undetermined number of children of illegal border crossers would be entering their schools after state officials stashed dozens of migrant families in a nearby hotel.

Bridgewater-Raynham Regional School District Superintendent Ryan T. Powers said in his letter to parents that he had been informed that the Home 2 Suites Hotel in Raynham had contracted with the state to house up to 75 families of illegal border crossers, LibsofTikTok learned.

Powers explained that the Massachusetts Department of Elementary & Secondary Education (DESE) told him on December 1 that the 84-room hotel was going to start housing illegals by December 15, but that he had no other concrete information about the plans.

https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2023/12/08/boston-area-k-12-schools-receive-migrant-children-families-housed-local-hotels/

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Who is paying for their meals while they live in hotels? :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson